Posts: 248 | Thanked: 1,142 times | Joined on Dec 2014 @ Earth
Originally Posted by Saurus View Post
Will you still keep maintaining Mitäkuuluu??
Same question here: as CepiPerez decided to throw the towel on WhatsUp after the legal threats (you can't blame him...)

Will you keep work on Mitakuuluu3 ?

You mentioned on whatsup thread that lots of whatsapp-alternative-client-devs are receiving such legal threats. (Did you receive a similar one ? Are you going to comply, or to try some alternative solution to go around the threat ?)

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
Well, if WhatsUp will not maintain and users will decide to continue donating for developing Mitakuuluu - sure.
And don't know what you asking in other half of your post. I'm only feeding my polar bears with fish and give them to drink vodka sometimes, then we playing on balalaika together and singing some random russian folk songs.

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
i guess polar bears are able to do great magic numbers if feeded enought, arent they?

and, leaving apart animals for a moment, how are u coderus? do you feel recovered from ur bad mood blue days?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to itdoesntmatt For This Useful Post:
i'm okay. now i need to work a lot to get alot of money

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
happy to hear u feel good...i ll make another donation in the next week. ah coderus i just have a suggestion-request since u have not implemented audio messages yet. nexus5 and other ports of sfos dont support .oog recording, but they are able to encode in aac fornat, wich is supported even by qtmultimedia..can u consider it in order to make that important feature available for all devices?

Hi,

Im having problems with registration with Mk3. Before i used Whatsup and after newest sailfish update i had to reset my phone. Now im trying to register Mk3 but im gettin error msg "Protocol version outdated"

Tried using reg code via Whatsapp, but it gives me error "registration code expired"

Installed whatsup and it works fine. With Mk3 i also tried importing account from whatsup but Mk3 says "unauthorized".

Wheres the problem?

Register with android and import account to mitakuuluu

Posts: 461 | Thanked: 358 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bilbao (Basque Country [Spain])
Definitevely I lost my whatsapp account (I am yet "Not authorized"). I have two options:
1-Get another mobile number (i won't give my real number to Whatsapp Inc. or Facebook) and use Mitakuuluu again
2-Stop using whatsapp

By now, I am happily living with option 2.

Anyway, Coderus, thank you for all your work on this (and others) project.

The Following User Says Thank You to malkavian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 400 | Thanked: 708 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Geneva - CH
@Coderus, a donation is underway for all the work you have done so far for the Jolla I know you are still working on some apps!

The Following User Says Thank You to Jordi For This Useful Post:
Thank you, yeah i just released tor settings applet, and when you receive 2.0 update you can use my patches without waiting
If i had more time and donations...

Tags
mitakuuluu