Active Topics

Hi All,

I want to remove NITDroid from my device n900. can any one please help me removing the same.

I have installed NITDroid on 4 GB Scandisk card.

Regards

Sahil K

Hey Sahil... how long hav u been using Nitdroid and y do u want to uninstall it ?
im using nitdroid as well but for some reason i aint getting sms n wen i answer the call i cant hear anything. let me know if you are facing any other issue as well just to be on the safer side : )
Thanks

Originally Posted by fazaln900 View Post
Hey Sahil... how long hav u been using Nitdroid and y do u want to uninstall it ?
im using nitdroid as well but for some reason i aint getting sms n wen i answer the call i cant hear anything. let me know if you are facing any other issue as well just to be on the safer side : )
Thanks
Yaa the same prbs I m getting bt my reason for uninstalling the NITDroid is not related with any prbs.. I just want to install the fully loaded Nitdroid not at this moment which is on testing mode..

Moreover I m w8ng for the week of Meego whn it will be going to introduce first release of Meego 1.1 in the market..

Regards

Sahil K

N900 is baap of all fones... and Android is really awesome. yea evn i want to uninstall and install once again... evn the games r so ****ing kewl.... will try Meego as well but i feel Android will be far better than Meego ...lets c
btw im frm Hyd wer u from ?

Originally Posted by fazaln900 View Post
N900 is baap of all fones... and Android is really awesome. yea evn i want to uninstall and install once again... evn the games r so ****ing kewl.... will try Meego as well but i feel Android will be far better than Meego ...lets c
btw im frm Hyd wer u from ?
What I feel about Android is no doubt its good but at my end.. neither i m able to instal themes nor able to install asphalt 5 or need for speed. so better to stick on Maemo n w8 for Meego.. I have seen the live operation of Meego Last visit to US.

Its awesome gonna hit the android market badly.

well I m from New Delhi Fazaln

Regards

Sahil

Posts: 4,030 | Thanked: 1,633 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ nd usa
Originally Posted by s.khiwani View Post
..nor able to install asphalt 5..
Installation of asphalt 5 is slightly different. You click on asphalt 5 from a web browser and dl some more files and it will work. It works fantastic on my n900

bun

I tried bun but didnt work out..

n more over.. at this time.. i want to uninstall NITDroid please help me for the same.

Regards
Sahil

Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
Originally Posted by s.khiwani View Post
I tried bun but didnt work out..

n more over.. at this time.. i want to uninstall NITDroid please help me for the same.

Regards
Sahil
in xterminal
command:

root
mount /dev/mmcblk1p2 /and -o noatime
nitdroid-uninstaller

after complete, format yours sd card

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TMavica For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by TMavica View Post
in xterminal
command:

root
mount /dev/mmcblk1p2 /and -o noatime
nitdroid-uninstaller

after complete, format yours sd card
Thanks TM I will do it and post the result after this thanks alot...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to s.khiwani For This Useful Post: