Hi, I am trying to buy another one n900 from ebay.co.uk but everytime I am outbid with person marked as: b***d(318). He outbided me in about 20 nokia n900 phones. Can it be some trick? Thanks

Oh, that guy. He's from the future, coming back here to pick up the classics for cheap.

The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to volt For This Useful Post:
It's dr_frost_dk, he got countless mugen covers and batteries, so he is now collecting enough N900 to make use of his mods
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 738 | Thanked: 983 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ London
Originally Posted by rado3105 View Post
Hi, I am trying to buy another one n900 from ebay.co.uk but everytime I am outbid with person marked as: b***d(318). He outbided me in about 20 nokia n900 phones. Can it be some trick? Thanks
So he will have to buy 20 N900? what will he do with it ?

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate

if it was b***t(318), I'd suggest they'd be used as the first government laptops in Kazakhstan.

I like! Is nice!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to volt For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,142 | Thanked: 2,054 times | Joined on Dec 2006 @ Sicily
He's making an (almost) pocketable cluster.
Or, he's Elop wanting to get rid of WP's most dangerous competitor.

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to debernardis For This Useful Post:
Posts: 387 | Thanked: 566 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Dublin
could be someone who's looking for spare parts. or could be someone who wants to sell off the n900 as the pwnphone, kismet, aircrack etc all on it and other pen tools. i'd put money on it being the latter as there's always people who will buy a "hax0r fone" for $900

I wouldn't mind having another n900 or at least loads of spare parts incase things break on it.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to smegheadz For This Useful Post:
Maybe he's building the first 10GHz Laptop with icosacore, 5GB RAM, 640GB SSD, and a mediocre-specced GPU.
Its a useless machine for most purposes, except for purposes such as a server. But it does great with battery life!

Originally Posted by rado3105 View Post
he bought my n900. he says he sells them abroad. use automatic bidding, prob the best way to beat him

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to robert485 For This Useful Post:

Tags
bada rox