i've used skype video call for a couple of times now. i never experienced any problem with pr 1.2. i can't seem to use the video call for some reason after the update.

* video call feature sometimes shows up and sometimes it doesn't even the other end is a windows pc with the latest skype version

* if i initiate a video call on the n900, the camera of the pc is working but not the n900 front camera. if i press the camera button, call will be aborted. same if i initiate on my pc first

* n900 to n900 video call is instantly aborted once i tap answer

The Following User Says Thank You to cloudstrife1ph For This Useful Post:
I had a same issue. Delete your skype account and setup again.

Use SEARCH !

The Following User Says Thank You to ed00 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ São Paulo SP
Originally Posted by ed00 View Post
I had a same issue. Delete your skype account and setup again.

Use SEARCH !
I've had the same problem (PR1.3) ... It's not working for me ... Front camera isn't working ... apperantly some kind of "resource" problem ...

Tried the "Mirror" app justo see if it would work and got the same result ...

Posts: 463 | Thanked: 103 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Mumbai, India
works fine on my n900.did you do the update OTA? do a reflash and ot should clear out your mess.

i flashed my n900 to 1.3 ...

then it stopped working ..

solved the problems by removing "Fcam" and "BlessN900" ... as described in another tread ... "N900 Camera: Operation Failed"
Tks anyway ..

PR 1.3 is live skype problem. When I flash the phone pr.12 please help skype video call works very well I agree with from turkey

Hey guys, I'm having a serious problem when doing video calls with skype.
First, when I try to make a video call, I receive the 'General Error' message and then skype ends the call. Afterwards, I'm disconnected from Skype although I still appear as connected from my phone.
Signing in from my end doesn't work.
This happens all the time when attempting the first call.
Then, If I reboot the phone I can make just one call before this happen again.
I'm running the latest version of CSSU in my N900.
Any ideas?
thanks!

pr.1.2 do not have a problem throwing flash the phone and skype video call from a very nice man working, but faster loading parcels after installing the app (CSSU) video search above does not work as it says your friend, please help me someone

Hildon-desktop on the problem because it works fine and I have also tried p.r1.2 Hildon-desktop_2.2.142-16-l32606_armel.deb portraid to be installed the skype video call problem appeared again.

The first orjinaş pr.1.2 Hildon-desktop u can solve the problem, but I can not find this file, take it easy