sorry but I'm a bit confused, is there a newer version of Organiser Feed than what's in Nokia Store? Nokia Store says V1.1.4 on 11-12-06

Originally Posted by Ynohtna View Post
sorry but I'm a bit confused, is there a newer version of Organiser Feed than what's in Nokia Store? Nokia Store says V1.1.4 on 11-12-06
1.1.4 is the latest officially released version.

Posts: 123 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Setubal, Portugal
I think that this is a great app, but in my oppinion it drains a little battery since it can force the events to events screen.. Is there any possibility of running the daemon only when you open schedule app? or even when you add a new entry..

Originally Posted by tiiagoFernandez View Post
I think that this is a great app, but in my oppinion it drains a little battery since it can force the events to events screen..
The event update mechanism is push based (the application does not consume any resources unless the calendar changes or an event expires and other minor housekeeping tasks such as updating the labels at midnight).

Is there any possibility of running the daemon only when you open schedule app? or even when you add a new entry..
No as that would lead to an inconsistent view on the home screen (if you don't start the scheduler on one day old events won't be removed or the label won't be changed from tomorrow to today). Reacting to entry changes requires a daemon all the time (the platform calendar library uses a file watch for that).

The Following User Says Thank You to chillip For This Useful Post:
Posts: 400 | Thanked: 708 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Geneva - CH
I think that this is a great app, but in my oppinion it drains a little battery since it can force the events to events screen.. Is there any possibility of running the daemon only when you open schedule app? or even when you add a new entry..
My idle consumption is 3 mA with this app or without, so the drain is limited.

The Following User Says Thank You to Jordi For This Useful Post:
Posts: 38 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Darmstadt, Germany
Could you add some feature like in "Calendar Notification": http://store.ovi.com/content/248895?...e=search&pos=1
So that it shows entries of the current day in the lockscreen view.

Btw, awesome app.

Originally Posted by simonizer View Post
Could you add some feature like in "Calendar Notification": http://store.ovi.com/content/248895?...e=search&pos=1
So that it shows entries of the current day in the lockscreen view.

Btw, awesome app.
I am really busy right now so I won't have time for it at the moment. I'll try and release a beta with the other already implemented functionality (undone to-dos, single event feed display mode and some other changes) within the coming weeks though.

Posts: 168 | Thanked: 104 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ California, USA
I just cloned the git source and did a quick search for a 'qtn_caln_personal_caln' translation, and I'm wondering if it needs to be added for the device/personal calendar...

Organiser Feed -> Calendar Settings

Edit: hmm, after taking a longer look, maybe this is a libmkcal problem somewhere, similar to http://maemo.gitorious.org/extendedk...f38ce714/diffs
Attached Images

Last edited by slvr32; 2012-04-28 at 23:50.

Originally Posted by slvr32 View Post
I just cloned the git source and did a quick search for a 'qtn_caln_personal_caln' translation, and I'm wondering if it needs to be added for the device/personal calendar...

Organiser Feed -> Calendar Settings

Edit: hmm, after taking a longer look, maybe this is a libmkcal problem somewhere, similar to http://maemo.gitorious.org/extendedk...f38ce714/diffs
Hmm, it seems like it didn't find the translation when it created the default calendar. I am not translating the calendar names at all (I assumed they were stored localised) but can add a call to trId in the next version for names which start with qtn_.

The Following User Says Thank You to chillip For This Useful Post:
Posts: 14 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Russia
Excuse me for my English..
Add please word-wrap or/and line-fold in event-feed.
It's really help to improve application.