Just wondering how many people who ordered from Dell had any luck with customer service.

I have called for 3 days in a row and gotten 3 different run around stories about the phone being out of stock, allocated to pre-orders (I ordered nov 5th) and not shipping until Jan 2010! Did anyone make any progress either getting the phone shipped overnight, a gift card etc?

my palm 680 has been limping along and I dont think it will make it till 2010

Posts: 932 | Thanked: 278 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Kentucky
Still haven't received your phone yet?

if you want to get any where just request to speak to a manager. Cs reps do not have any other information to give besides whats on their screen.

Originally Posted by seth1776 View Post
Just wondering how many people who ordered from Dell had any luck with customer service.

I have called for 3 days in a row and gotten 3 different run around stories about the phone being out of stock, allocated to pre-orders (I ordered nov 5th) and not shipping until Jan 2010! Did anyone make any progress either getting the phone shipped overnight, a gift card etc?

my palm 680 has been limping along and I dont think it will make it till 2010
i too ordered on Nov 5th and my estimated delivery date says 10/10 not sure if its changed but i check daily and thats what it says on my order confirmation. im waitin for the next couple days to see if they charge me if not, i will call in

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=34015

Please use this thread, already extensive discussion about it.