Active Topics

Posts: 1,463 | Thanked: 1,916 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Edmonton, AB
WHAT? I can't do all those things tonight. Well, maybe if I overclock your laundry machine too... and if I install meego on it, does that count as a 'new phone' then? Yes! Multitasking.

The Following User Says Thank You to Creamy Goodness For This Useful Post:
Posts: 85 | Thanked: 178 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by baboo View Post
can someone put step by step guide to get 1.2 , its hard to follow up from the 1st post till getting 1.2 stable
Its 7 lines -.- . if thats too hard to follow maybe u should leave it as it is.

but remember to do this too:
first install inception, and everything on that site including opensh and aegisctl

Posts: 1,463 | Thanked: 1,916 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Edmonton, AB
Be careful with the voltage control, I let you specify it in uv but it's converted to something else and there are only so many steps, so you won't necessarily get the exact amount you ask for. There are no steps between 1375000 and 1387500 so if I don't limit the max to 1387500 I don't know what it's going to jump to... Therefore I set the max to 1387500 for now.

Originally Posted by Creamy Goodness View Post
Be careful with the voltage control, I let you specify it in uv but it's converted to something else and there are only so many steps, so you won't necessarily get the exact amount you ask for. There are no steps between 1375000 and 1387500 so if I don't limit the max to 1387500 I don't know what it's going to jump to... Therefore I set the max to 1387500 for now.
could you please tell us how to increase voltage ? I wanna try 1.3ghz with 1,38 voltage , i guess it will be stable since my device works pretty well with default voltage .

Has someone tried this with nitdroid open mode kernel or still only for stock and incept users?
Installed opensh yesterday and it works good.

Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 2,383 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Sniper_swe View Post
Has someone tried this with nitdroid open mode kernel or still only for stock and incept users?
Installed opensh yesterday and it works good.
if you have nitdroid kernel sources, then you can compile modules for nitdroid yourself. Don't expect anyone else to compile them for you.

don't need them for nitdroid. Want to try in harmattan as everyone else I only wanna know if someone tried it for harmattan with nitdroid open mode kernel.

Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 2,383 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Finland
don't need them for nitdroid. Want to try in harmattan as everyone else I only wanna know if someone tried it for harmattan with nitdroid open mode kernel.
let me rephrase then:

if you have nitdroid kernel sources, then you can compile modules for harmattan yourself. Don't expect anyone else to compile them for you.

PS. or ask someone in Nitdroid forums to do it for you. This is wrong forum for such a requests.

Last edited by rainisto; 2012-04-12 at 09:45.

I only wanted to know if someone with nitdroid open mode tried this modules the same way you use them and if it works and if we have to use stock and inception to use them. I'm not trying to get any one to compile it to me. Sorry.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
I only wanted to know if someone with nitdroid open mode tried this modules the same way you use them and if it works and if we have to use stock and inception to use them. I'm not trying to get any one to compile it to me. Sorry.
Already answered in this thread.
Yes. It works!