Active Topics

Posts: 41 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Kirkland, WA
Originally Posted by Croc View Post
clarivue got to be the worst protector i ever used, first of all it is too small so if you line up aginst bottom left corner you endup with gap so huge on top that n900 logo isnt even covered
and if that wasnt bad enough they got massive ear speaker cut out but no proximity sensor cutout and no front camera cut out......
It's not hard to center it on the screen. And it's so clear you don't need any cutouts for the optical devices. It's way better than the Zagg or ClearProtector that I've had before.

going to order a clarivue after read this thread

Posts: 276 | Thanked: 109 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Vancouver,Canada / Dubai,UAE
I have tried invisible sheild and clarivue. Go for the clarivue and you wont regret it , I just throw out the invisible sheild since I didn't want to use water and it is so harder to get it perfect on n900's screen. clarivue is so easy to apply and bubble-free

Last edited by SR90; 2010-01-28 at 00:31.

Posts: 110 | Thanked: 32 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Moon
Originally Posted by gravis86 View Post
It's not hard to center it on the screen. And it's so clear you don't need any cutouts for the optical devices. It's way better than the Zagg or ClearProtector that I've had before.
i settled for Vikuiti DQC-160 and it is much better option in my view, it fits better without leaving massive gaps like the Clarivue did and it got perfect cut outs for everything where Clarivue only got one huge (way too big and ugly) cut out for ear speaker.

DQC160 might be little bit easy to scratch but it protects the screen and you can order 3pack and replace it when need it

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Croc For This Useful Post:
after a week use of the clarivue ultra clear, it is perfect.

I use cheap cutouts from ebay, seems to be doing the job just fine, and has been absorbing all of my scratches,

I have a DQC160 which doesn't seem to noticeably affect screen feel, only time will tell how tough it is.

Got a martin fields one for mine
perfect fit, looks like you don't even have one on, went on great

Posts: 276 | Thanked: 109 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Vancouver,Canada / Dubai,UAE
Originally Posted by toto29820 View Post
after a week use of the clarivue ultra clear, it is perfect.
Nice to hear that you are loving clarivue

It's rly hard to get the DQC160 on the screen perfectly IHMO.

Last edited by NokiaRocks; 2010-02-21 at 02:48.