Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
i hope it's not one of the things they show but never release. or release but not for N900, even it was developed on it

The Following User Says Thank You to ZogG For This Useful Post:
Posts: 702 | Thanked: 334 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel.
Originally Posted by karlosos View Post
there will be some law in the uk stopping us from being able to use it has there always is. Never live in the uk its a country not worth living in
Each country has it's crap.
In Israel they confiscated IPad(s) from incoming citizens in the airport, cause it was not yet approved by our government (communication department).
They told the citizens they can either, "just" leave it in the airport without getting fined, or pay 10$ a day for holding, till they can find someone over seas to sell it to.

Can you believe someone coming home from overseas with a new toy? and it gets confiscated in the airport??????? (and I am not talking about smuggling, I am talking about people who officially declared they are importing and wanted to pay tax according to the law!!!!!)
| DonateMe - If you feel I helped you in a very good way, feel free to donate |

now thats just a daft law but is it cause vodafone over here have to check the os systems before they can be released even though nokia is much hugher than them and have made sure works perfectly so we have all had to flash our phone wish i was rich and could live where there are no stupid laws like buy my own island lol

Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
The following threads have been merged into this thread:
  • "Nokia Instant Community presentation" with fifteen posts
  • "[NEWS]Nokia presents Nokia Instant Community" with seventeen posts

The Following User Says Thank You to sjgadsby For This Useful Post:
Posts: 122 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on May 2010 @ U.K ,Reading
this tech is serious but only if ppl around you use it!

Originally Posted by Bondage Monkey View Post
how the **** does they make it look like that? Looks way better than mine. The theme and the portrait mode wtf!!!
The phone UI looks consistently fake through the video, and plastered over, I would say it is post-production CG.

Edit: in the promotional video.

Vínculos interesantes si nos visitas por primera vez (en inglés): New members say hello , New users start here, Community subforum, Beginners' wiki page, Maemo5 101, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Si te puedo ayudar con cualquier otra cosa, sólo dilo!

Tags
conversation, nokia, portrait?, prototype, research