Posts: 388 | Thanked: 1,340 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Finland
DNA has started building the launch party at Narinkkatori, Helsinki:

https://twitter.com/DNA_fi/status/404871443093389312

Torill' eka torill' vika. #hauskinjono #jolla #huomenta
with photo.

In English something like "At squar' first at squar' last. #funniestqueue #jolla #goodmorning".

Last edited by att; 2013-11-25 at 08:54. Reason: fixed error

Posts: 226 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Malaysia
Just received the payment email from Jolla... and interestingly... you can select both your Billing & Shipping address (assuming you have different addresses for both). Seeing as my billing address is in an unsupported country, I'd expect I shouldn't be able to choose to use my billing address as my shipping address... BUT... yes I can... and for only EUR15, I can apparently get it shipped to my unsupported country.

Obviously, I haven't completed my order and I've pinged Jolla on Twitter to let them know about this.

Last edited by biatch0; 2013-11-25 at 09:43.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to biatch0 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 193 | Thanked: 203 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Sofia, Bulgaria
I got the payment email also.
Now i'm impatient to get the phone in my hands!
Barnabas Collins

Posts: 270 | Thanked: 610 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Leipzig/Germany
same here, payment mail received, and finished the order.

Now hoping they'll ship before the 23.12. because starting at this date I'll be on vacation and my jolla is shipped to my work adress...

http://www.seiichiro0185.org

Posts: 738 | Thanked: 819 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Berlin
same here (German)
we all really hope to that we get the phone before xmas

Posts: 160 | Thanked: 302 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Spain
Originally Posted by eekkelund View Post
Got email just moments ago
Congratulations! As a Jolla pre-booking customer, you can now complete your purchase at Jolla Shop. Please sign in with the details below:
***************'
Order today!

Please complete your purchase by 2 December, 2013 to ensure priority delivery in December. After this date, delivery times cannot be guaranteed or will vary.

E: http://shop.jolla.com/
I have ordered both 40e + 100e there is pic

I wonder that, according to the following picture, 100eur pre-orderers will get the jPhone with "floppy red" OH already on, without the white one. If not, then the picture is quite misleading.
Attached Images

Boy, what can I say? EPIC......No, LEGENDARY......

Last edited by xanderx; 2013-11-25 at 14:35.

Posts: 752 | Thanked: 2,808 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Czech Republic
Originally Posted by xanderx View Post
I wonder that, according to the following picture, 100eur pre-orderers will get the jPhone with "floppy red" OH already on, without the white one. If not, then the picture is quite misleading.
When you enter the store and click on the picture of Jolla, there are some basic details, including this line:
Colour
White + Poppy Red (Limited Edition) "The Other Half"
EDIT: And there are also two new pictures of Jolla, but I won't post them here - do not want to spoil the fun. Just let me say: The Jolla store is gorgeous.
The only question is: What are the 'Ambiance L-Locks'?

Last edited by nodevel; 2013-11-25 at 14:46.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nodevel For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by nodevel View Post
When you enter the store and click on the picture of Jolla, you there are some basic details, including this line:
Cheers, mate. I didn't try to click on the pic. The question is answered.

Originally Posted by nodevel View Post

EDIT: And there are also two new pictures of Jolla, but I won't post them here - do not want to spoil the fun. Just let me say: The Jolla store is gorgeous.

Do you mean those in "more views"? I can't see neither of them.

Last edited by xanderx; 2013-11-25 at 14:53.

Originally Posted by xanderx View Post
Oh, come on, you wouldn't be spoiling anything! you'd be just informing people. Bear in mind that some of us don't have invites. So, spoil away if it were for me!

The Following User Says Thank You to ggabriel For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ggabriel View Post
Oh, come on, you wouldn't be spoiling anything! you'd be just informing people. Bear in mind that some of us don't have invites. So, spoil away if it were for me!
That would be addressed to nodevel. I'm inside the store myself but the pictures cannot be opened, maybe they will when I actually complete the order, dunno.

Tags
"pretty soon", funniest line, jolla, pipo party, sailfish, tmo red