Active Topics

Notices

Closed Thread
Yesterday i receive a message on the screen that says something like "error 1, whatsapp serverr down? sync fail" (not exactly like that, don't remember exactly).

Now when i watch the profile of X person, automatically puts the message on his/hers status "hi there i am using whatsapp" (not sure if is related with the previous message.

If i sync contacs, some of them change to the correct status, some of them stay with "hi there i am using whatsapp".

Greetings.

Hi dev.
thanks for this great app.
i'm using latest version of yappari. when i open profile page of any contact, in most of case, status update to whatsapp default status 'Hey, there im using whatsapp'. and i confirmed that those contacts not set default status.

I'm sure u will fix it as soon as possible.
thanks in advance.

Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Yeah, looks like WhatsApp changed the method of user status retrieval.

I'm not working on Yappari at the moment so I don't really know when I can fix that.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
Posts: 75 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ under the sky
the mute function doesnt work. An annoying ex girlfriend doesn't stop texting me!

Originally Posted by TDSii View Post
the mute function doesnt work. An annoying ex girlfriend doesn't stop texting me!
mute is not blocking, its just muting your phone when you recieve message

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to murik For This Useful Post:
It would be nice to get a datecode in the changelog on the first page of this thread. Only version number is not very helpful. But i like the client.

Posts: 24 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Spain
A search function in chats like in contacts would be nice.
Scorpius eres un crack, no nos dejes. Larga vida al n900. No le encuentro sustituto.

Posts: 770 | Thanked: 558 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Abidjan
The application works fine on my Nokia N900. Thanks for this port. One thing: When receiving a new message, it opens a new windows even if the contact with who i'm talking has its window opened. Except this, everything is fine! Thanks again.

Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Originally Posted by Boemien View Post
The application works fine on my Nokia N900. Thanks for this port. One thing: When receiving a new message, it opens a new windows even if the contact with who i'm talking has its window opened. Except this, everything is fine! Thanks again.
There's an option if you don't like that. Go to settings and look for it (don't remember the exact name though but it's something like "Pop up window when blah blah blah")

The Following User Says Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
Posts: 770 | Thanked: 558 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Abidjan
Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
There's an option if you don't like that. Go to settings and look for it (don't remember the exact name though but it's something like "Pop up window when blah blah blah")
Yeah, thanks for your fast answer. I saw the option under settings. I'll try to select the box and test it to suit my needs. Thanks again for this great port!!!

Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp