Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 73 | Thanked: 279 times | Joined on May 2008 @ Prague, Czech Republic
Nokia officially released PR1.2, so I finally promoted ukeyboard 2.3-7 from extras-devel to extras-testing repository. If you are using it, please test it and don't forget to vote. Package needs to receive more than 10 positive votes in order to allow me to push to extras!

List of changes between version available in extras and extras-testing is huge, but mainly all layouts were updated to be compatible with new virtual keyboard.

BTW: Ukeyboard depend also on ttf-bpg-georgian-fonts and ttf-khmeros packages. So these packages needs your votes too Thank you.
Attached Images

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rmoravcik For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
can you make a portrait vkb with this app?

Originally Posted by f2thak View Post
can you make a portrait vkb with this app?
No. These are just additional layouts and I'm using original virtual keyboard renderer, that doesn't support portrait mode.

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Originally Posted by rmoravcik View Post
Nokia officially released PR1.2, so I finally promoted ukeyboard 2.3-7 from extras-devel to extras-testing repository. If you are using it, please test it and don't forget to vote. Package needs to receive more than 10 positive votes in order to allow me to push to extras!

List of changes between version available in extras and extras-testing is huge, but mainly all layouts were updated to be compatible with new virtual keyboard.

BTW: Ukeyboard depend also on ttf-bpg-georgian-fonts and ttf-khmeros packages. So these packages needs your votes too Thank you.
Thank You buddy, I've voted

Thank you very much

it is very good work, but i would like to see previous arabic font it was nicest than the existing one now.

Thanks alot

I will vote for this.

Originally Posted by ahmoda View Post
Thank you very much

it is very good work, but i would like to see previous arabic font it was nicest than the existing one now.

Thanks alot

I will vote for this.

Sorry rmoravcik , but i found a problem in the arabic keyboard.

the Arabic numbers had been removed (1,2,3,4) and the Indian numbers are exist(may be called arabic numbers)

However, there are a looooot of people including me are used the English numbers (1,2,3,4) even in the Arabic keyboard.

Can you please return the English number again and give us an option to use both in the Arabic keyboard?

and another issue... the font in the last time it was very nice , and better than the existing font.

Thanks

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
rmoravcik, Thanks for your app...
We have a little problem with hebrew too. The keyboard don't have the 2 symbols - "?" and "!".
And if you can add the "," and "-" to the button of dot, like in the previous version, It would be nice.
Thanks

The Following User Says Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 162 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ United States - Saudi Arabia
Originally Posted by ahmoda View Post
Sorry rmoravcik , but i found a problem in the arabic keyboard.

the Arabic numbers had been removed (1,2,3,4) and the Indian numbers are exist(may be called arabic numbers)

However, there are a looooot of people including me are used the English numbers (1,2,3,4) even in the Arabic keyboard.

Can you please return the English number again and give us an option to use both in the Arabic keyboard?

and another issue... the font in the last time it was very nice , and better than the existing font.

Thanks
If you like to use Arabic number when you write in Arabic, just switch the keyboard to English and then use these Arabic numbers. No need to remove the Indian numbers from the Arabic virtual keyboard.

I have one question. does the hardware keyboard maps the Arabic letters as the PC keyboard?

Last edited by salah99; 2010-05-28 at 06:18. Reason: typo

Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
We have a little problem with hebrew too. The keyboard don't have the 2 symbols - "?" and "!".
And if you can add the "," and "-" to the button of dot, like in the previous version, It would be nice.
Thanks

I agree. I would like this too.

Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
Thanks

Sorry for that, I will try to fix that as soon as possible. There is already a bug report for that .

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rmoravcik For This Useful Post: