Closed Thread
Hello. This is my own way to protest about the tags issue. In order not to sound like a mindless troll, I'm simply going to add... Once upon a time, there was a group of philosophy-inclined people... And they concluded:

If you can't get things to order themselves... Contribute to the chaos.

Well, I'm definetly feeling trolled, and given the apathy of tmo mods... I'm opening this thread in protest.

Wanna complain? Fine, argue with me here, or else, start modding this state-of-chaos hellhole; sure, we're a bloody hellish lotta work on an underdog OS, but we might as well begin lifting our shiny buttocks to m$ pricks if we won't moderate ourselves.

Heck, I'm done,

Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by number41 View Post
Hello. This is my own way to protest about the tags issue. In order not to sound like a mindless troll, I'm simply going to add... Once upon a time, there was a group of philosophy-inclined people... And they concluded:

If you can't get things to order themselves... Contribute to the chaos.

Well, I'm definetly feeling trolled, and given the apathy of tmo mods... I'm opening this thread in protest.

Wanna complain? Fine, argue with me here, or else, start modding this state-of-chaos hellhole; sure, we're a bloody hellish lotta work on an underdog OS, but we might as well begin lifting our shiny buttocks to m$ pricks if we won't moderate ourselves.

Heck, I'm done,
Heck you only just started and i can only agree with you so if we can make this a big enough issue it might very well get addressed.

Make the tags traceable on this forum and that will for sure stop the bullying going on here, a bully in the face of everyone will go away once his/her identity is revealed !.

Errr... No, I'm not, but if the system rewards preeqs who won't shy away from flooding the forums with useless posts just to get tagging privileges... Sorry, neither should contributing forum members, who shy from typing garbage just to get there.

I love tmo... But, GemRB, Planescape:Torment style... If what it takes to say you love a bloody cause, is betraying it, helll the **** it, I'm in.

Btw. let's all get tagging privileges. Sorry for contributing with our silence in useless threads... But if silence is an unadvantage, it's time to break the gnash out of it.

So... Wanna tag till you troll? Jump in. I'm gonna reply to every reply here.

Btw, troll the frakk outta tags. We're gonna ****ing contribute to this community, even if counter-trolling the **** outta tags, you gapin maw holes.

Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
Heck you only just started and i can only agree with you so if we can make this a big enough issue it might very well get addressed.

Make the tags traceable on this forum and that will for sure stop the bullying going on here, a bully in the face of everyone will go away once his/her identity is revealed !.
Hello abill. Well... While I may not always agree with you on your posts, I sure as bloody hell will always agree on your right to post whatever you opinions are.

Also, I sure as bloody hell agree on the need to either make tags traceable, or to do away with them altogether.

Also... Since you've been often tag trolled, please, I'd ask you to add, since you're past the 300 post thresold, the "tag trolling" tag to this post; the whole point of it is getting tag trolling to be frakking democratic, so this one might as well get that tag.

And... As for the rest... Let's just put a whole lot of steam on this issue.

I wanna contribute to TMO. I can't code, but I can test, I can help in whatever ways I'm able, and I wanna see this OS flourish, even in its MeeGo incarnation.

So... Idealistic as it may sound... Let's kick butt. And get TMO clean in the process. Tired of tag trolls.

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...d=1#post980743

The post that started it all. Support TMO. Let's get this issue to the council.

Proof that tags can be placed anonymously, and allows convinient trolling:
"ProofTagsHidden".

Sincerely,
Kangal.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Wow. Seriously dude. Fire off an e-mail to one of the admins/moderators and see how much traction that gets you. I hope that you're satisfied with what comes out of it.

Good luck.

Posts: 27 | Thanked: 37 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Hobart, Australia
Change the subject text please - you're breaking the rules. See http://talk.maemo.org/faq.php?faq=vb...q_tmorulestext - No foul language.

Given that there is already an existing thread about this, it could also be seen by the mods to be spamming (increasing thread count).

Posts: 248 | Thanked: 191 times | Joined on May 2010 @ New Zealand
Originally Posted by nick.read View Post
Change the subject text please - you're breaking the rules. See http://talk.maemo.org/faq.php?faq=vb...q_tmorulestext - No foul language.

Given that there is already an existing thread about this, it could also be seen by the mods to be spamming (increasing thread count).
So, it is not the subject of the complaint that is the problem, but the act of complaint itself...?

No, I do get your point - these (now) three threads do need to be merged, re-titled, and placed in the community section.

Last edited by mishmich; 2011-04-03 at 09:23.

Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by number41 View Post
Hello abill. Well... While I may not always agree with you on your posts, I sure as bloody hell will always agree on your right to post whatever you opinions are.

Also, I sure as bloody hell agree on the need to either make tags traceable, or to do away with them altogether.

Also... Since you've been often tag trolled, please, I'd ask you to add, since you're past the 300 post thresold, the "tag trolling" tag to this post; the whole point of it is getting tag trolling to be frakking democratic, so this one might as well get that tag.

And... As for the rest... Let's just put a whole lot of steam on this issue.

I wanna contribute to TMO. I can't code, but I can test, I can help in whatever ways I'm able, and I wanna see this OS flourish, even in its MeeGo incarnation.

So... Idealistic as it may sound... Let's kick butt. And get TMO clean in the process. Tired of tag trolls.
DONE ! tag added as you requested.

Closed Thread

Tags
prooftagshidden, tag trolling, thisisnotatag, turn that frown, upside down, v4vendetta