Posts: 805 | Thanked: 440 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Mississauga, On
I need to see it, I'm going crazy. Anybody want to meet up for lunch, my treat so I can play with the n900 for a bit? lol... seriously.

The Following User Says Thank You to joshua.maverick For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,669 | Thanked: 2,555 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Originally Posted by joshua.maverick View Post
I need to see it, I'm going crazy. Anybody want to meet up for lunch, my treat so I can play with the n900 for a bit? lol... seriously.
Only people that have the N900 right now are on the coasts, sorry.

I'm going to start a blog for maemo 5 now, and hopefully get enough hits that someone will send me phones

Originally Posted by joshua.maverick View Post
Play with it...or run away with it?

Posts: 475 | Thanked: 771 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
I'm in the GTA, but I haven't got an N900

Hopefully if there is a developer program I will qualify, because I doubt I could justify the full cost to my wife...

Posts: 28 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Chicago
There is always the road trip option to New York City. They have them at the Flagship store. I'm sure people can use a vacation anyways.

Posts: 130 | Thanked: 46 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ New York
Originally Posted by Kwincy View Post
There is always the road trip option to New York City. They have them at the Flagship store. I'm sure people can use a vacation anyways.
Yes but they put it behind a window glass hence why i couldn't use it ... man that road trip would have sucked

Yea, I'm heading there on the 9th, kind of lame that I can't touch or use it... hopefully they get ones with updated firmware by then... hopefully. Nokia loves to crush my dreams.