Posts: 114 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Somewhere, most of the time.
I used the search option on this forum using "openttd" and found the thread below, also I used "openttd N800" in google and the thread below was the just a few down. If i'm looking for a program for the Nokia I ussually search google with "application name" maemo or "application name" Nokia N800.

http://www.internettablettalk.com/fo...ad.php?p=76402

Hi everybody,
I'm kind of in the same boat as the author of this thread and I had a few quick questions.

Can the N800 be used as a voice recorder?

How good is the note taking capability?

Thanks.

Posts: 114 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Somewhere, most of the time.
Originally Posted by viciousrabbit View Post
Hi everybody,
I'm kind of in the same boat as the author of this thread and I had a few quick questions.

Can the N800 be used as a voice recorder?
Yes it has an internal mic, and the headphones have a built in mic, or you can use a mic headphone splitter to use a different microphone, someone posted a link to it in another thread, search and you will find it.

Originally Posted by viciousrabbit View Post
How good is the note taking capability?
Thanks.
Depends on what type of microphone you are using, how close you are to the audio source, and the surroundings/enviroment and what bit rate you set it for. Again search and you will find the answer that suits your needs best.

Ahh, Turns out I'm not gonna be making as much money as I had planned. I guess I'll be getting a 770 then.

Scratch that! Just saw the deal for the N800 on Buy and jumped on it like an 18' Trampoline!

Can't wait til I get my N800!!