Moderator | Posts: 7,109 | Thanked: 8,820 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Vancouver, BC, Canada
Originally Posted by Laughing Man View Post
And a thread's topic changes over time to different topics that somewhat relate to the main post (in this case a "convergence" device). For example, people have been talking about what should be in a convergence device or what features it should have.
How is that changing the topic on this thread?

Moderator | Posts: 7,109 | Thanked: 8,820 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Vancouver, BC, Canada
(I can't believe I'm actually doing this...)

Mr. Buchanan, can you please just be happy that your thread is so popular and stop cluttering the conversation with your weird "ssssh" posts, two one-sentence posts in a row (what's with that?) and bizarre final pronouncements? Feel free to comment on what's being said, but if you have nothing new to add, why hit the post button? Why hit it twice?

Originally Posted by anthonybuchanan View Post
Otherwise, we are doomed to keep this up and make it the most replied to thread in such a short time, in history.
Not by a long shot.

Originally Posted by daperl View Post
I could argue that he might be the most experienced internet person on here. It's been true since the beginning of Usenet that if you wanted an answer to a question, you first answer it incorrectly from a different user name.

So, Anthony, who are you really?
I could argue that he might be the most experienced internet person on here. It's been true since the beginning of Usenet that if you wanted a good time at some cost to your reputation, you troll.

Originally Posted by qole View Post
How is that changing the topic on this thread?
True, I was just grabbing an example off the top of my head from this thread. (well it started off on being about the N9*)

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

I think the following sum's up most of anthony's posts quite well.. and he said it himself

Sorry. Mis-spoke
/troll
pyRadio - Pandora Radio on your N900, N810 or N800!

Posts: 3,397 | Thanked: 1,212 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Netherlands
[...]

And please, no flaming. I am only the messenger.
...and which religion, cult, or fanboy club do you represent?

Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
Originally Posted by allnameswereout View Post
...and which religion, cult, or fanboy club do you represent?
I don't know about that, but this Kool-Aid he gave me tastes a littl

Last edited by sjgadsby; 2008-09-05 at 00:33.

thou shall perish if thou wont follow me.
For I am the true son of god.

I've been a Nokia mobile phone user for years. I started out in the smartphone world with a Nokia 9000i. Great device, I then moved over to the 9110, 9210, the 9310 and briefly the e90.

I'd dare say the e90 packs a bigger whallop then the N95. But to each his own.

But to be honest, I got tired of carrying around a huge phone alongside my laptop. I wanted a phone 'like everybody else'. Not some huge brick. So I decided to drop the e90 in favor of a fancy little Samsung i600. But the screen size and browsing the www was a pain.

Then I saw the N800. I did play around with the N770 for a week on a loan from a friend, but it really didn't entice me. Until I realized "I need an internet tablet". Thats when I bought the N800.

But to each his own. I'm happy where I am. I love having my phone and my internet on two seperate devices.

TN800G

Tags
troll