Network: 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G

Size: 13cm, 6.5cm, 0.9cm

Weight: 150Grams

Screen: Super AmOLED Plus 960x600 Capactive 3.8" Gorrila Glass

Body: Qwerty Keyboard with Joystick with left and right button, Volume button, Power button, Lock button, Calling buttons, Activating Proceser buttons (for saving baterry when extra processors not needed)

Sound: Surround Sound Stereo Speakers, 3.5mm Jack

Memory: 48GB for memory and installable apps, 1.5GB RAM, External MicroSD available

Camera: 2MP front SD 480P @ 25FPS, 8MP back HD 1080P @ 30FPS, Dual LED Xenon Flashlight

WLAN: a, b, g, n

Bluetooth: 3.1

Infared Port

USB: MicroUSB with Host

CPU: 850MHZ QuadCore, 48MB Dedicated Graphics

Radio: FM, LM, AM

Colours: Black, White, Chrome CarbonFibre

Features: TV-OUT HD 1080P, Accelerometer, Gyro, VOiP, Face Detection, GPS, A-GPS

O.S.: Triple Booted, 16GB Maemo6, 16GB Android, 16GB Symbian Anna

Battery: 1900MAH

Overall: will be the best N948 and with More Apps if you dont have enough

Last edited by CaSPeRFXX; 2011-05-15 at 00:00. Reason: More IDEAS

The Following User Says Thank You to CaSPeRFXX For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,524 | Thanked: 2,958 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Delta Quadrant
Ah, to dream..

Another Maemo/MeeGo device with a quad-core cortex would be a sight to behold. These chips should offer similar computational power to an entry level C2D desktop CPU.

With a USB OTG or BT keyboard and HDMI, I could conceivably replace my ubuntu box with a hand held unit.

i want to get the Samsung Galxy S2 but i like open source(N900) so i want Nokia to come with this idea, I'LL BE FAMOUS LOL

Posts: 311 | Thanked: 376 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Hungary
You forgot the built-in laser for the evil masterplan app 48GB is silly, let it be 64Gb. Also why separate it for each OS? 1GB Android, 1GB Symbian, 1GB Maemo, and a data partition all of them can use. No GPS? Also a digital compass if I may ask. 120g is rather light for a silde out qwerty (and no joystick please, go for the d-pad!), it would break rather easily, so 150-160g is normal, but I'd settle for 180g if a metal body is involved 960x600 is also a silly resolution it is either 960x540 or 960x640. I'm not sure Id like to give up the precision resistive screen, perhaps if an active digitizer is involved like in the new HTC tablet. Also if we give up on resistive, it has to be for a good reason, so multitouch and Gorilla Glass is a must. I don't know about quad-core 850MHz chips, but a dual core is perfectly fine, perhaps let it scale up to 1GHz. There, you have the 949

The Following User Says Thank You to zdanee For This Useful Post:
i made this thread oooonly for me because i want a beastly phone like this, a beast that could be possible to tear a computer apart

The specs need to be a Phones spec otherwise I could just make a Fone wiv 2TB SSD

Resistive screen! Must be so I can use it with my motorcycle gloves on. I strongly dislike needing to move to the side of the road or highway, stop and take off my glove just to change songs or change map views. while I'm stopped there is the risk that someone will hit me from behind with their car while I'm messing with a capacitive screen....
Resistive Screens only!

Posts: 770 | Thanked: 558 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Abidjan
I guess this device will be released in 2099 !!!!

Posts: 2,225 | Thanked: 3,822 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Florida
You're missing the gyroscope.

Also, resistive (preferably the stantum multitouch ones - really, now that resistive can be multitouch and as sensitive as it can be, there's very little excuse for capacitive screens to exist), or it's not worth owning. Or if it is going to be capacitive, then it needs to be one of those magically sensitive capacitive screens that are supposedly going to happen eventually, that can detect changes in current from contact with objects we don't currently think of as conductors.

Tags
i want a girl, i want a pony, i want sex