Active Topics

Notices

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marrat For This Useful Post:
thanks a ton!!!!
working fine on both N900 and N9

Originally Posted by frendz07 View Post
thanks a ton!!!!
W00t!? It's working on the N900? I don't even have my N900 anymore (my brother has it) and never tried that...

Posts: 194 | Thanked: 127 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Manchester, UK
Hi Marrat,

Great work. I just tried v1.3 and the GUI is actually pretty good, simple to log-in and authorise and view your Gdocs. I tried downloading and uploading (via WiFi) and both worked fine. I was pleasantly surprised that the "Your Google Documents" immediately updates to show new doc that you have just uploaded.

I have one question (which will betray my stupidity), but when you select a document, you have the option to download. Once you select that option, do you have to use a utility such as Filebox or File Manager to go to downloads and open the doc? Or does MeeDocs offer a way to immediately open the document?

I guess I am asking as I'd like to review the app. Any plans to submit this to the Nokia Store etc?

Thanks for your efforts.

Regards
John

Originally Posted by frendz07 View Post
thanks a ton!!!!
How did you install it on N900? For me, it complained about missing applauncherd-launcher and an old qt version. I assume you need CSSU?

Originally Posted by jpfsn View Post
Hi Marrat,

Great work. I just tried v1.3 and the GUI is actually pretty good, simple to log-in and authorise and view your Gdocs. I tried downloading and uploading (via WiFi) and both worked fine. I was pleasantly surprised that the "Your Google Documents" immediately updates to show new doc that you have just uploaded.

I have one question (which will betray my stupidity), but when you select a document, you have the option to download. Once you select that option, do you have to use a utility such as Filebox or File Manager to go to downloads and open the doc? Or does MeeDocs offer a way to immediately open the document?

I guess I am asking as I'd like to review the app. Any plans to submit this to the Nokia Store etc?

Thanks for your efforts.

Regards
John
In the current published version 0.1.3 you have to open the downloaded files with a File Manager. But currently I am enhancing MeeDocs for the coding competition, so expect integration in the Transfer UI of Harmattan where you can open files directly after download (just as with browser downloads) and some other additional features like Collection/Folder organization and maybe document security (sharing the link with specific people) options. So stay tuned for that.

The Following User Says Thank You to marrat For This Useful Post:
Posts: 194 | Thanked: 127 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Manchester, UK
Thanks Marrat,
Apologise for the slow reply, but I hope this encourages more support for you. And loads of luck with the competition !

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jpfsn For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by jpfsn View Post
Thanks Marrat,
Apologise for the slow reply, but I hope this encourages more support for you. And loads of luck with the competition !
Hey, thank you

A little side note: It's called MeeDocs and not MeeNote

Thanks a ton!!
this looks very promising. good luck in the competition!!

The Following User Says Thank You to carlosecpf For This Useful Post:
Updated First Post to reflect the final release today with which I also plan to enter the coding competition.

The Following User Says Thank You to marrat For This Useful Post: