Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by Peccelius View Post
Maybe he prefers questions that are not hostile and insulting?

Keep up the good work Chenliangchen!
That could be the case. I don't know. I haven't seen any such questions.

Imagine if he had answer something:. "Yes, Still working with this". Then I thought this discussion would have been non existing.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Was this an epic april fools joke or are you still working/planning to go forward with this idea when the time is right for you?
Come on Dave. Asking somebody if his project is just a joke is maybe not the perfect way of saying: "Hey what a great project, how are you geting on...? But anyway, lets be happy together that still there are people in here who are interested in building/buying such devices.

Cheers

Last edited by Merienth; 2017-05-11 at 06:42. Reason: typo

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Merienth For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by Merienth View Post
Come on Dave. Asking somebody if his project is just a joke is maybe not the perfect way of saying: "Hey what a great project, how are you geting on...? But anyway, lets be happy together that still there are people in here who are interested in building/buying such devices.

Cheers
Yeah. Let's take a break and wait for some super epic mega info about this fanstastic ballistic giganticly awesome project.

Posts: 248 | Thanked: 1,142 times | Joined on Dec 2014 @ Earth
Chen, don't pay to much attention to negative comments.

Keep the good work and drop us regularly comments to tell if things are advancing, or stalled, or finally you decided you can't make it, or you're ready to take orders/ship.

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to DrYak For This Useful Post:
Awesome! Glad to hear there's hope yet again for an official Sailfish tablet. Just started using the OS and I look forward to using it on a tablet!

Thanks for your dedication!

Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
Originally Posted by DrYak View Post
Chen, don't pay to much attention to negative comments.

Keep the good work and drop us regularly comments to tell if things are advancing, or stalled, or finally you decided you can't make it, or you're ready to take orders/ship.
Thanks for the support. Dave is probably joking and won't affect the project anyway...

It's slightly delayed due to various reasons. It will be solved hopefully not too long. Apologise... I'm getting back to China to fix it... Will keep update here.

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to chenliangchen For This Useful Post:
Posts: 697 | Thanked: 1,980 times | Joined on Jun 2015 @ Lisbon - Portugal
Originally Posted by chenliangchen View Post
Thanks for the support. Dave is probably joking and won't affect the project anyway...

It's slightly delayed due to various reasons. It will be solved hopefully not too long. Apologise... I'm getting back to China to fix it... Will keep update here.
Congratulations for the good work chenliangchen. Even if becomes an impossible mission, at least you tried instead of others that can only criticize

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to deutch1976 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by chenliangchen View Post

You can always blame me for the delay. I'm usually blamed for everything around here

Good to know I don't affect the project. It would indeed be strange if I did since I'm not in it

Now when this is sorted out. Project can continue in its own pace...

Last edited by Dave999; 2017-05-15 at 11:48.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
Good to have your official clearence to continue. What a big relief.

Sarkasm and trolling are hard to translate and thus are two edged swords that, even if unwillingly, can affect an international project...
If you have not seen, this is a hint of how your current behaviour could be pickup by some people.

Last edited by mosen; 2017-05-18 at 17:22.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mosen For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by mosen View Post
Good to have your official clearence to continue. What a big relief.

Sarkasm and trolling are hard to translate and thus are two edged swords btw.
If you have not seen, this is a hint of how your current behaviour could be pickup by some people.
What? That guy goes totally bananas.

I didn't go after someone except jolla possibly for ending the tablet project 2023. But if I did I'm truly sorry.

not all see the fun in releasing stuff in April given the classic threads that has appeard here and on other places during April previous years?

Anyways. It's good that it's continues as planned waiting for the official announcement. Hopefully not during April next year

On a more serious note. Do you have April fools day in China?

Last edited by Dave999; 2017-05-18 at 18:44.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:

Tags
jolla tablet, sailfish os