Notices

Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by F2thaK View Post
please please update this app, every time I go to update it shows but I want to have ability to resize icons. cheers!
About icon resizing, I could not find any usefull info about that. Any forum post I should read? I need to know where those values are stored in the latest CSSU so I can change my code to support it

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

Originally Posted by pusak gaoq View Post
why go all the way when you can cut the step in half using my way...

just install/downgrade theme customizer from the latest to v0.9-65...you can resize your icon using that version...
the only downfall about v0.9-65 is no CSSU tuner...well since CSSU tuner is not compatible with latest transition then you got nothing to worry about...
Yeah... but then the Theme Customizer will overwrite your newer hildon-home brought by CSSU. It's better if the latest CSSU hildon-home now supports the resizing and I just update Theme Customizer to work with it.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to d-iivil For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by vetsin View Post
hmmm... praying for sensation's extended confinement is very tempting...
nah... wishing ill-will to someone you're indebted to is not nice. hehe
thanks for the themes/apps and for dropping by!
Hehe :P

It will take another week for sure, it's now waiting for spare parts :-P

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to d-iivil For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by d-iivil View Post
About icon resizing, I could not find any usefull info about that. Any forum post I should read? I need to know where those values are stored in the latest CSSU so I can change my code to support it
i tried using theme-customizer v~63 with latest cssu and icon resizing works perfectly..

edit: and even portrait rotation works well..

Last edited by TransTech; 2011-10-13 at 16:20.

Posts: 2,102 | Thanked: 1,937 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Berlin, Germany
If you want to keep it through updates, until it finally will (or will not) break cssu features, you might put it on hold
Code:
sudo gainroot
echo theme-customizer hold | dpkg --set-selections
FasterApplicationManager has a blacklist function to do the same, i think?

I had this too, I think I might had messed up with the settings, now whenever I add a shortcut to the desktop, the size of the icon is very small until I cnt even touch and move it, now how am I gonna fix this problem ? I tried to uninstall this theme customizer but still the icon appear small

Posts: 291 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on May 2010 @ France
Originally Posted by d-iivil View Post
Heh, you're welcome

I have to say I've been pretty happy with the Sensation itself, allthough the Android community is not anywhere near to Maemo community :-/

Oh, and I dropped the damn Sensation to the asphalt and broke the screen so I'm back to Nokia (2730 multimedia superphone) while I get my HTC back from repair center. That's why I thought doing some updates to my Maemo programs, I have nothing else to do :-D
Hi D-iivil, if you have time, there was a theme I was in love with, it's "High Contrast Theme", unfortunatly the vkb is the old one we had before PR. 1.2 update, is there a chance for upgrade it too please ? and thanks again for all you did for our N900 !

Posts: 291 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on May 2010 @ France
Originally Posted by Ooihe View Post
I had this too, I think I might had messed up with the settings, now whenever I add a shortcut to the desktop, the size of the icon is very small until I cnt even touch and move it, now how am I gonna fix this problem ? I tried to uninstall this theme customizer but still the icon appear small
Have you restored the files of the theme in the settings before delete TC ? if not re-install it, choose the theme, and restore it by default, then icons and others change will come back.

The Following User Says Thank You to dtergens For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by dtergens View Post
Have you restored the files of the theme in the settings before delete TC ? if not re-install it, choose the theme, and restore it by default, then icons and others change will come back.
I havent try that but what I did is I go to the settings, choose "clear device" and it works, the shortcut icon added is back to its original size but the icons aren't enclosed, because previously the desktop shortcut icons are all enclosed by a square around it,but thanks for taking time and write me the solutions. Thanks !!

Last edited by Ooihe; 2011-10-27 at 20:49.

I am from malaysia ... using n900 about a year ...

I just installed the CSSU and then my icon all become very small ..

I opened Theme Customizer and the icon size folder is unfunctional ..

i am very2 newbie foor this N900 .. can someone help me ..