Notices

Posts: 1,137 | Thanked: 1,903 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Belarus
Originally Posted by rolan900d View Post
good news vlad.
Will the mute sound be there?

when will the release come our way?
About mute sound,
No. I don't know how it to do.
Version 1.0 will be available in October. ( I hope). Tanya is very busy yet. I'm busy too.
Next minor version (0.9.2) will be available September, 25.

Vlad.

The Following User Says Thank You to vasvlad For This Useful Post:
We just uploaded to extras-devel the new version of livewallpaper 0.9.2

Changelog:

* Added Dutch translation (Thanks Roland van Tilburg (aka ROLAN900D))
* Updated Russian, Italian, Finish, Spain transaltion
* Added link for download of videos
* Added check for multiple running of themes
* Added possibility for direct install of needed packages from livewallpaper

Vlad and Tanya.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vasvlad For This Useful Post:
Posts: 78 | Thanked: 69 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Alaska
hello Vlad and Tanya. i have been following your progress and i must say, very nice stuff! i have but a single feature request, that being: the ability to display a slide show of pictures on your phone. i really have no need of animated wallpapers (as neat as they are) sucking my battery dry, but i do get tired of looking at the same picture all the time (and changing it regularly is annoying). perhaps it can work something like this: the user can make a folder where they put the photos they would like to be part of the slide show in, then via Live Wallpaper select the folder containing said pictures and perhaps an adjustment for how long each picture is to be displayed (the ability to fade/transition between slides would be nice too, but now i think i am asking too much). thank you for your consideration and all of the time you guys have spent already and great work that you have produced.

Originally Posted by tokag View Post
hello Vlad and Tanya. i have been following your progress and i must say, very nice stuff! i have but a single feature request, that being: the ability to display a slide show of pictures on your phone. i really have no need of animated wallpapers (as neat as they are) sucking my battery dry, but i do get tired of looking at the same picture all the time (and changing it regularly is annoying). perhaps it can work something like this: the user can make a folder where they put the photos they would like to be part of the slide show in, then via Live Wallpaper select the folder containing said pictures and perhaps an adjustment for how long each picture is to be displayed (the ability to fade/transition between slides would be nice too, but now i think i am asking too much). thank you for your consideration and all of the time you guys have spent already and great work that you have produced.
Hi Tokag. Thank for your opinion. Slide show is a good idea and we will implement it in the next version of LiveWallpaper.

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
agreed! great idea Tokag !!

Posts: 78 | Thanked: 69 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Alaska
Originally Posted by tanya View Post
Hi Tokag. Thank for your opinion. Slide show is a good idea and we will implement it in the next version of LiveWallpaper.
Awesome! i really appreciate it!

Hey vlad and tanya,
first off; many thanks for the great application and the hard work on improving and expanding it!
You two really improved this application so fast and nice, just fantasic!

I would like to ask if it is possible to add "andwobble" (where you can use the accelometer to much parts of pictures) from android, or a simmalair app/option to the program.

Would be awsome!

keep up the great work.

Originally Posted by Jroeno View Post
I would like to ask if it is possible to add "andwobble" (where you can use the accelometer to much parts of pictures) from android, or a simmalair app/option to the program.

keep up the great work.
It's an interesting idea. What themes do you want to see with andwobble? Please offer themes and design for andwobble.

Posts: 138 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Holland
i have a quistion

i use Live Wallpaper / Xscreensaver / Distort (with your one background) but everytime i reload its self with a really ugly background (squars off black an grey) is there anny way to delete this, or replace it with my one photo? Thanks
Edit/Delete Message

Originally Posted by jbw89 View Post
i have a quistion

i use Live Wallpaper / Xscreensaver / Distort (with your one background) but everytime i reload its self with a really ugly background (squars off black an grey) is there anny way to delete this, or replace it with my one photo? Thanks
Edit/Delete Message
Hi,
I will try to fix it, but I not confident of success

Vlad.