Posts: 640 | Thanked: 435 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ rajvoSa BA
Originally Posted by Alee View Post
yup, and old too.
thanks bro
yes, glad it worked without tracker-control -r
you're welcome bro

Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
The problem's still not solved for me. It does display new videos and new photos taken with the built-in camera, but only some old photos are displayed (not all, and I don't know what makes the difference between those that are displayed and those that are not, as they're all in /home/user/MyDocs/DCIM/).

I have no *.jpg or *.png or any other image file in /home/user/. I ran gallerybugx and rebooted, but the problem is still the same. What is weird is that at first I did a tracker-control -r and it did not solve the issue (although it did remove the contacts ). Any idea?

Posts: 67 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Nu1st Street, Iron Triange, Richmond, CA
Originally Posted by wook_sf View Post
download: http://stwoowerks.cixx6.com/xtra/gal....0.1_armel.deb and install and when it's done, as user type: gallerybugx
When and where do I do this: as user type: gallerybugx
@martycollinsesq

After the .deb file is installed, open the terminal and just type "gallerybugx".

The Following User Says Thank You to Kabouik For This Useful Post:
Posts: 640 | Thanked: 435 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ rajvoSa BA
Originally Posted by Kabouik View Post
The problem's still not solved for me. It does display new videos and new photos taken with the built-in camera, but only some old photos are displayed (not all, and I don't know what makes the difference between those that are displayed and those that are not, as they're all in /home/user/MyDocs/DCIM/).

I have no *.jpg or *.png or any other image file in /home/user/. I ran gallerybugx and rebooted, but the problem is still the same. What is weird is that at first I did a tracker-control -r and it did not solve the issue (although it did remove the contacts ). Any idea?
i am sure thedead and arie will have something to say on this as i am bit stunned

Hi there, just wanted to chime in and say Thanks! The Nokia Panorama app wasn't loading to the gallery as it used to and after following these steps, it does. Very happy and Thanks again.

Posts: 56 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ SP-Brasil
same problem here, and I could not solve the problem with any of the above tips sitadas. Only show new photos taken by the camera. Images placed in DCMI or pictures are not updated in the gallery. Any other solution? : (

Posts: 181 | Thanked: 106 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Bahrain
i have the solution for this, i ran into the same problem
all you have to do is copy all your photos/videos to your computer and delete them all from device.
now move the photos/videos back to device, they will show up.

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by Eroico View Post
same problem here, and I could not solve the problem with any of the above tips sitadas. Only show new photos taken by the camera. Images placed in DCMI or pictures are not updated in the gallery. Any other solution? : (
Could you write in detail what steps you did and the outputs as well as the results?