Like many of you I have been anxiously waiting the arrival of the 32GB microSDHC cards, it seems like it has been nearly impossible to find news of them online or anywhere. We had been told to expect them around the first half of 2009, but it looks like there were delays... AGAIN! Same thing happened with the 16GB except it was only delayed by 6 months.

But I'm glad to say that the wait is finally over as SanDisk is now officially shipping them from their online store!

It is unclear if they're only available to US-based customers or also to EU customers. The price is a heavy USD $200 + $6 shipping + $17.72 tax (depending where you live I'm assuming).

MobileFun is selling preorders of it for only about $150 USD but according to their site won't be shipping them until April 20. I told myself I was going to be patient and wait for the MobileFun one to buy... well that attitude lasted for about 15 minutes, haha.

Can't wait for next year to plug one of these bad boys into my device:

Anybody want to take bets on how long it will be before they release the 64GB microSDXC card???

Will it work with N900?

Originally Posted by fhofer View Post
Will it work with N900?
Yes it should. The N900 works with any standards-compliant memory card, like the N810. At the time the N810 was released Nokia said it only supported an 8GB microSDHC card because that's the biggest that was available at the time. But the 16GB microSDHC card worked great with it. Same thing should be true of the N900. Nokia only advertises compatibility with 16GB cards since this number is based on what was available for certification at the time of release and doesn't reflect future capacity support of the device.

Tags
32gb, chip, memory, microsdhc, sandisk