Posts: 42 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Philadelphia
Originally Posted by KTy View Post
It seems MFE+gmail accounts are not able to synch "other calendars" (shared calendars) ? Is that a known bug/limitation ?

e.g: My wife is sharing with me her google calendar; I cannot see it on my N9 (PR1.1) ?!

You can only have 1 calendar sync'd unfortunately

To make it clearer, I am talking about the "other calendars" option from Google Calendar...
One google account, one main calendar, and other calendars shared or created (like birthday calendar created out from gmail contacts)

Posts: 24 | Thanked: 27 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Berkeley, CA
Originally Posted by KTy View Post
To make it clearer, I am talking about the "other calendars" option from Google Calendar...
One google account, one main calendar, and other calendars shared or created (like birthday calendar created out from gmail contacts)
I use MFE for Gmail but I don't sync my calendars using MFE. Instead, I use Caldav, which allows me to sync all of my calendars. If you follow the directions from the following site, it should allow you to sync multiple calendars pretty easily.

https://plus.google.com/104156838422...ts/FNEq6FJrpJ1

The Following User Says Thank You to jhwan For This Useful Post:
Sergey,

I am really sorry for the bother, but I wanted to see if there is anyway you can help me get past this issue. I bought a phone off of someone on ebay and he is the original owner but once I updated the firmware and rebooted it locked me out and asks for a security code. The Nokia Suite won't detect it nor will my laptop. I tried reflashing the emmc and fw but to no avail. I can not get past the security code. I know which one of his emails it is because it prompts me for the password with his email account info before it takes me to the security code screen. I can provide any info to show my purchase of the phone.

Please let me know if there is anyway I would be able to get past this security code. Dying to start modding this phone.

JP

Originally Posted by Sergey_Kashin View Post
Probably it is fixed with PR1.2.
Hi Sergey,

I've got the update today (PR1.2). It was not fixed.

many greetings

Posts: 43 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Odense S, Denmark
Originally Posted by fettouhi View Post
Is this fixed in the upcoming PR 1.2?
FINALLY, this is fixed in 1.2 .

I spoke with Nokia and they verified the original owner was the seller that I purchased from but told me they can not do anything to help me since I am in the US. They asked me to please retrieve his outlook account info because it appears to be those credentials that he saved it with. I am going to ask him today. Then they told me they have a service center in Alabama and they would have several ways to try it before I send it out. Pain. I hope the guy gives me his password temporarily.

Jose P

Originally Posted by InvalidJP View Post
Sergey,

I am really sorry for the bother, but I wanted to see if there is anyway you can help me get past this issue. I bought a phone off of someone on ebay and he is the original owner but once I updated the firmware and rebooted it locked me out and asks for a security code. The Nokia Suite won't detect it nor will my laptop. I tried reflashing the emmc and fw but to no avail. I can not get past the security code. I know which one of his emails it is because it prompts me for the password with his email account info before it takes me to the security code screen. I can provide any info to show my purchase of the phone.

Please let me know if there is anyway I would be able to get past this security code. Dying to start modding this phone.

JP

Posts: 76 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Nov 2008 @ Pittsburgh, PA USA
Originally Posted by rabilon View Post
When I send e-mail using the smtp server, the e-mail shows up in the "Sent" folder on the server but it never is actually sent out. The message is repeatedly sent from the phone so that eventually all the space on the server is used up. The smtp account uses TLS.
With PR1.2 update, this bug appears to be fixed as I'm able now to send e-mail using my university IMAP account. From other posts, apparently there was an issue with the N9 IMAP trying to use "burl" when the IMAP server didn't actually use "burl". The N9 would send an e-mail to the IMAP "Sent" folder and the server was supposed to then send the e-mail (avoiding having the N9 send one e-mail to the "Sent" folder and another to be actually sent out). Yeah!

I am now having massive battery drain when my gmail account is set to "always up to date" on PR1.2. I did not have this problem in the past on 1.0 or 1.1. I see the little "syncing" down arrow show up in the notification bar every 2-3 seconds and immediately disappear.

I've searched and all I can find are posts from PR1.1 saying that this bug should be fixed in 1.2.

Any ideas?

Originally Posted by legoman666 View Post
I am now having massive battery drain when my gmail account is set to "always up to date" on PR1.2. I did not have this problem in the past on 1.0 or 1.1. I see the little "syncing" down arrow show up in the notification bar every 2-3 seconds and immediately disappear.

I've searched and all I can find are posts from PR1.1 saying that this bug should be fixed in 1.2.

Any ideas?
Do you get frequent emails? I get a handful per hour and have both my personal Gmail and work Exchange set to push. My battery drain is down to 14ma where it was ~30ma with PR1.1.

Tags
attachments, email, issues, mail exchange, nokia n9, nokia n950