Posts: 2,361 | Thanked: 3,746 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Berlin - Love this city!!
Originally Posted by Cue View Post
zehjotkah can I suggest you create a ChipIn account and be the treasurer through it.

http://www.chipin.com/overview
does it cost something?
I haven't found any fees to be paid.
Then I will connect it to my PayPal account, okay?
The flash plugin can be included on every site who wants to help us.

edit: @kojacker: would you update your first post with the Nokia sponsoring? (In big, fat, red letters )

Last edited by zehjotkah; 2010-05-21 at 11:28.

The Following User Says Thank You to zehjotkah For This Useful Post:
I just guess that a really general missing application may wins over a personal one. So is there a wish list?

The Following User Says Thank You to nicola.mfb For This Useful Post:
Conferencing cellular and IM calls on n900 is what I am interested in...

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=50202

The Following User Says Thank You to rohityes For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,361 | Thanked: 3,746 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Berlin - Love this city!!

The Following User Says Thank You to zehjotkah For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by zehjotkah View Post
does it cost something?
I haven't found any fees to be paid.
Then I will connect it to my PayPal account, okay?
The flash plugin can be included on every site who wants to help us.

edit: @kojacker: would you update your first post with the Nokia sponsoring? (In big, fat, red letters )
I don't think it costs anything and the money should go straight to the PayPal account you connect it to.

The Following User Says Thank You to Cue For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by zehjotkah View Post
Sure thing, I'll do redo the first post to clean it up a bit and update it tonight when i get home. Just to confirm, did you reply to Quim saying thanks and we'll take it? If not please do, im just worried next month someone might come back and say "well.. it wasn't confirmed".. ahh.. Im a worry wort lol.. Thanks again for sorting that out!

Originally Posted by nicola.mfb View Post
I just guess that a really general missing application may wins over a personal one. So is there a wish list?
It'll be the community who decides in the end, so who knows what they will put more value on, but I think a wish list is a great idea Nicola, as it's your idea, could you make a new thread just for wish list ideas? It'll be good for devs to get some ideas of what the community would like, and I'll link your thread to the first post here.

Edit: Ah.. Cue I just notced, loving the sig!

Cybot950 - Control a robot with your N9/N950
SMSPetFeeder - Build a Bluetooth/SMS dog feeder with Qt, N950, and arduino
Nerf950 - Use your N9/N950 to fire a Nerf gun

Last edited by kojacker; 2010-05-21 at 12:17.

The Following User Says Thank You to kojacker For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,427 | Thanked: 2,077 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Sydney
Some of my ideas/wishes

1. A really nice Overclocking app for titan's "Enhanced Linux Kernel for power users" like Android's SetCPU would be awesome.

2. iPhone's Sleep Cycle-like app would be fun to have.

3. A really nice GUI App for TrueCrypt. Create/mount/dismount encrypted volumes, auto-dismount after certain time etc.

Last edited by jakiman; 2010-05-21 at 13:03.

Posts: 193 | Thanked: 201 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Subotica, Serbia
Maybe someone will make something like iFart or iBoobs... only better.
So people can show off in front of their friends with iPhone.

Posts: 1,111 | Thanked: 1,985 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Åbo, Finland
Wow what a great initiative kojacker! I'm completely swamped right now so I can't participate, but I'm really looking forward to try the apps
Agro ... : [----------] Relic(s) : N95, NGage, Tamyia Wild One

Try Tweed Suit for your hardcore twittering needs
http://twitter.com/mece66
I like my coffee black, like my metal.

Posts: 631 | Thanked: 837 times | Joined on May 2007 @ Milton, Ontario, Canada
I can feel the competition for alarm clocks really heating up ;-) Spenc3 and I were planning on putting some more major fixes into FlipClock to get it into full prime condition on the N900, and if there's some competition involved, we might just have to push out a few extra goodies to boot! (lol talking alarm clock... let me just say this: having worked with speech synth in the past, waking up to my old friend "Dr Sbaitso" each morning would just be creepy! Not that it's a bad idea that we'll never look into... but we'd have to find a nice easy decent female voice synthesizer)

Also have two other apps "in progress" that may or may not make it in time. Can we have a better way of "organizing" this competition? i.e. setup a wiki page that the competition organizer updates (or that entrants update) so that people won't get lost in all the messages of this thread? Also so devels know what's going on from others...

The Following User Says Thank You to jolouis For This Useful Post: