Notices

i wont a better music player then media player can show me sort by data and everything
the media player is very bad ..wen i rode in the car if i wont to use it i will crash every time
ipod is better ....i wont i app can play music and sort by data and have shuffle easy to use it in the car like ipod
thanks
(sorry for my English)

Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
-Sort by what?
-If it crashes you have problem. Itīs not normal :|

I dont know how iPod works. Please go to download section and multimedia section and try at least MediaBox. It should be also in you phones app manager where you can also download and install it.

i mean can't sort music by data like this

and then i mean crash in car when use it
because it not easy like ipod touch

Posts: 67 | Thanked: 27 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Danmark
man, no offense, but you should try using spell and grammar check or even an translator. We can't understand half of what you say.
No offense.

1.I think he want an music player so he can sort his music based on DATE, etc.
2. An he want an application which will shuffle the music by shacking the phone (Ipod style).

and I think he said he crashes (the car?! ) every time when he tries to use it in the car.
Have you thought about not driving while you're playing on your phone?

Originally Posted by emeni View Post
man, no offense, but you should try using spell and grammar check or even an translator. We can't understand half of what you say.
No offense.

1.I think he want an music player so he can sort his music based on DATE, etc.
2. An he want an application which will shuffle the music by shacking the phone (Ipod style).

and I think he said he crashes (the car?! ) every time when he tries to use it in the car.
Have you thought about not driving while you're playing on your phone?
yes this is what i wont

player can sort music on DATE
AND A EASY PLAYER TO USE IT IN CAR

Posts: 41 | Thanked: 39 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ ireland
Originally Posted by emeni View Post
No offense.
of course you don't understand - you have no imagination.

oh btw, it's "a translator", not "an translator" - where did you learn english? in America maybe?

Last edited by oskarmat; 2010-03-25 at 11:36.

Posts: 311 | Thanked: 180 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ London
Originally Posted by oskarmat View Post
of course you don't understand - you have no imagination.

oh btw, it's "a translator", not "an translator" - where did you learn english? in America maybe?
Guys, we've had this sooo many times before. DO NOT feed the trolls!

All this thread is about is the fact that dashti doesn't like the built in media player because he can't sort his tracks by date added and he claims that it's "unusable in his car". Full stop. Completely biased approach....

To end this soon-to-be-spam-rampage I will respond to some extend.

No, I do not believe you can sort by Date. May be in your Filemanager, but certainly not within your Media Player. What I suggest is creating playlists for your recently added files by connecting your n900 to your PC and doing everything from the Windows File Explorer. That's what I'm doing, and it's working great.

Secondly, I do not know what makes you think that your n900 doesn't work well in your car? The information you have given us is =0, therefore I will not respond to this at all since it's simply your personal opinion that 'apparently' it's not working. For me, it works everytime. In my car, when Im running, shopping, chilling....

[IMG]http://img.*****ail.net/img/2/2/822.jpg[/IMG]

Originally Posted by Haus3r View Post
Guys, we've had this sooo many times before. DO NOT feed the trolls!

All this thread is about is the fact that dashti doesn't like the built in media player because he can't sort his tracks by date added and he claims that it's "unusable in his car". Full stop. Completely biased approach....

To end this soon-to-be-spam-rampage I will respond to some extend.

No, I do not believe you can sort by Date. May be in your Filemanager, but certainly not within your Media Player. What I suggest is creating playlists for your recently added files by connecting your n900 to your PC and doing everything from the Windows File Explorer. That's what I'm doing, and it's working great.

Secondly, I do not know what makes you think that your n900 doesn't work well in your car? The information you have given us is =0, therefore I will not respond to this at all since it's simply your personal opinion that 'apparently' it's not working. For me, it works everytime. In my car, when Im running, shopping, chilling....

[IMG]http://img.*****ail.net/img/2/2/822.jpg[/IMG]
this what i mean

nokia don't have a program like the i -tune to arrange the music

Posts: 52 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Melbourne, Australia
*facepalm* dashti another option would be to make yourself a 'Car' playlist or something similar?

Tags
irish dickhead with my, yankee foot in his butt