I'm aware of the problem. To be more specific, Apache (httpd) goes down every after cpanel update -- and that is about 4pm (EDT). I'm still isolating which php extension is causing it.

cpanel does not update everyday and when it does, it does it automatically. If you notice that the forum is down, can someone email me at reggie (at) maemo.org or tweet to @rsuplido so I can get notified immediately?

Thanks.

Last edited by Reggie; 2012-03-21 at 13:41.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Reggie For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,236 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
Originally Posted by imo View Post
its happening more often now a days ,SD69 might wanna look into it .is that kind of notification that end is coming ?
yeah i also think the same. May be Elop just teasing us.

Posts: 1,236 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
Originally Posted by Reggie View Post
I'm aware of the problem. To be more specific, Apache (httpd) goes down every after cpanel update -- and that is about 4pm (EDT). I'm still isolating which php extension is causing it.

cpanel does not update everyday and when it does, it does it automatically. If you notice that the forum is down, can someone email me at reggie (at) maemo.org or tweet to @rsuplido so I can get notified immediately?

Thanks.
i will follow you on twitter and will try to notify you whenever forum will be down.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to panjgoori For This Useful Post:
Using my N900 to browse TMO at the moment and I'm being asked to log in while navigating the message board.

Anyone else having the same issue and are the admins aware of a potential problem.

Originally Posted by stickymick View Post
Using my N900 to browse TMO at the moment and I'm being asked to log in while navigating the message board.

Anyone else having the same issue and are the admins aware of a potential problem.
I'm not aware of that particular problem. Can you describe the problem more?

Posts: 1,583 | Thanked: 1,203 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Everywhere
quick reply also gone on my browser now.

Originally Posted by Reggie View Post
I'm not aware of that particular problem. Can you describe the problem more?
If I'm not logged in while browsing the forum I'm being asked for my u/name and password when navigating the forum. i.e just clicking a thread heading will take me to that thread but once there MicroB will throw up the login request. Also when I do log in, I'm asked to do so twice.
Could be a bug that's suddenly manifested itself in MicroB (unlikely as it's never happened before) or a stubborn bad cookie.