Active Topics

Posts: 943 | Thanked: 3,228 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Zagreb
Originally Posted by chenliangchen View Post
As a Maemo community member Chen not FX Chen:

Man you need to take a deep breath and I'm afraid Pro1 is not suitable for you. Buy something cheaper and easier to get, and support morally to Fxtec to survive and hopefully it can get slightly bigger and stronger and can satisfy you better next time.
t-shirts man, t-shirts. Don't be Jolla and not take money on 2€ piece of plastic that people were willing to buy for 30 but it was never in stock after initial batch. So give us something else to support you in the meantime.

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to kinggo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
Originally Posted by kinggo View Post
t-shirts man, t-shirts. Don't be Jolla and not take money on 2€ piece of plastic that people were willing to buy for 30 but it was never in stock after initial batch. So give us something else to support you in the meantime.
Placing (T-Shirt) order now :-)

Edit: Intend to give out for free for next event and send to community for free.

Last edited by chenliangchen; 2019-08-19 at 17:27.

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to chenliangchen For This Useful Post:
Where is that 33% information? Newer found... Link please?

I know i'm blind but anyway...

And... T-Shirt would be nice. Wife is not angry if I buy clothes

"Gods have mercy. Cats don't..." <- Kaotik@iotech

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to catbus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 943 | Thanked: 3,228 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Zagreb

Edit: Intend to give out for free for next event and send to community for free.
in that case, I'll take two for one deal

The Following User Says Thank You to kinggo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
Originally Posted by shaihkritzer View Post
just checked the official fxtec site - no changes about the price. where do you see the updated prices?
I just went to the website and saw the 1032 USD price incl. shipping, which I converted and compared to the 667€ I paid some weeks ago for my pre-order.

However, checking on a different computer now, the price still shows as 649+18€. This means the 1032 USD I saw earlier today were probably just due to my other computer not being geolocalized. The price I saw was probably the initial price for non-EU customers, which seems to be 8% more than the price for EU customers. In any case, not related to the price after pre-orders; I'll edit my post about the 8%.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kabouik For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by shaihkritzer View Post
for me it's frustrating because my N900 is dead and currently I have to wait with some monochrome dialer.
Or buy another N900? This one is reasonably priced and sold by a seller selling since 2013 with good ratings. So seems legit. US $95,99
- EUR 86,44 worldwide shipping - no shipment costs.

https://www.ebay.nl/itm/Nokia-N-Seri...MAAOSwdxJaz0xj

The interesting thing with the N900 is that its value seems to be rising. So you should be able to get approximately the same money for it if you sell it and want use that money to buy a Pro 1 (or something else). I still got a couple of almost brand new N900's in original box, waiting patiently for Leste or maybe they will be sacrificed to help me buy the next 'perfect´ phone

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to t-b For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Kabouik View Post
The price I saw was probably the initial price for non-EU customers, which seems to be 8% more than the price for EU customers. In any case, not related to the price after pre-orders; I'll edit my post about the 8%.
This was todays newsletter:

"The price of the Pro1 is increasing for our non-EU customers due to various global factors outside of our control, but good news is that the special pre-order pricing is still available until 31st August."

If i understand this right... If i live in Eu -area, price is still same? So much guesses, wondering and maybe misinformation read i have, today...

T-Shirt thing was good news

"Gods have mercy. Cats don't..." <- Kaotik@iotech

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to catbus For This Useful Post:

Lol would love it if you could throw one in with my pre order. F(x)tec swag

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gtmaster303 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 83 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Nov 2012 @ Sweden
Any new news about multi-boot?
Or about the scandic keyboard? Gonna place an order soon, should i take QWERTY or QWERTZ for my scandinavian letters?

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Breeze5 For This Useful Post:
Thanks for all the support, criticise and help on clarification. Much appreciate the support from the community, it's the power for me to keep things moving.

Thanks for taking the time to give us an update, Chen!

Looking very much forward to the next 1 or 2 months and to experience that new device...

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThomasAH For This Useful Post:

Tags
a good rabbit, fxtec, hwkbd, keyboard, livermorium, n950 revival, never gives up, qwerty, readyfx, silly rabbit