Active Topics

Posts: 353 | Thanked: 166 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ India
Trisha, why dont you test it and lets us know we all are learners here! learning from each other..
also ..how come you got 41 thanks.. :O

The Following User Says Thank You to arora.rohan For This Useful Post:
trisha02 !!!!!! no no no
if you are using battety patch then it's enough
just modify the max dsp if you want to watch hd videos !!

Originally Posted by Mohammad View Post
trisha02 !!!!!! no no no
if you are using battety patch then it's enough
just modify the max dsp if you want to watch hd videos !!
just by modifying the dsp i can play HD videos? i also need kp49 right? i hav kp47 installed and not installing kp47 because of unstability. and can N900 play mkv files as well after this change?
BACKUPMENU

when playing HD it's says : format not working or something like this .

what is have to do ? i have KP 49 .

Posts: 135 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Buenos Aires, Argentina
I'm afraid this will not be seen by real experts because the thread is hijacked, but here I go:

Before I installed this patch I used the profile as MAX Freq: 805mhz + Smartreflex. Never had a problem of unstability and it works really good without sacrificing battery life.
I installed it because I loved the idea of CPU going idle at lock.

I don't need 1150 mhz profile at all. I don't wanna see 720p video, I'm not interested in that because I don't even play videos in my N900.

Now I see that when I unlock it, it won't reach 805mhz, never, ever (maxCPU went to 600mhz and it never go back to 805), and it overriden the SmartReflex option (wich works very nice with that freq).

Does this patch enter with conflicts with SmartReflex? How could I delete it? I've seen every page in this thread and I didn't see an uninstallation guide for this patch.

Thanks a lot, specially to you ammyt.

Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,118 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
Just give me some few minutes, I'm gonna upload a bew version...

Posts: 2,102 | Thanked: 1,937 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Berlin, Germany
Originally Posted by sr00t View Post
I'm afraid this will not be seen by real experts because the thread is hijacked, but here I go:

Before I installed this patch I used the profile as MAX Freq: 805mhz + Smartreflex. Never had a problem of unstability and it works really good without sacrificing battery life.
I installed it because I loved the idea of CPU going idle at lock.

I don't need 1150 mhz profile at all. I don't wanna see 720p video, I'm not interested in that because I don't even play videos in my N900.

Now I see that when I unlock it, it won't reach 805mhz, never, ever (maxCPU went to 600mhz and it never go back to 805), and it overriden the SmartReflex option (wich works very nice with that freq).

Does this patch enter with conflicts with SmartReflex? How could I delete it? I've seen every page in this thread and I didn't see an uninstallation guide for this patch.

Thanks a lot, specially to you ammyt.
Code:
sudo gainroot
apt-get purge Dynamic_CPU_720p
kernel-config load YOUR_PROFILE

The Following User Says Thank You to michaaa62 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 395 | Thanked: 509 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Brisbane, Australia
Originally Posted by ammyt View Post
New Update:
Since freemangordon released his 720p patches/libraries, Dynamic CPU Scaling for people playing 720p videos will produce a bad performance. The new update fixes that, it was tested to produce best 720p quality playback and overall performance versus battery saving and so far yields great results. 720p videos play flawlessly with no single framedrops in all media players.

To install, tap on .deb then install then reboot.
When I use this, my phone crashes.
If I edit /home/user/.kernel/reg to max 950, crashes, 900, crashes, the only time it doesnt crash is at 700. Video is still really really bad at 700, though.

Any ideas? The first time I OC'd I had it stable at 900, so I dont know.

Now my reg is full of; maildir://localhost/home/user/.modest/local_folders^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@$