Active Topics

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Best coder? Not Dave999.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
don't forget to mention MAG guys

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
Posts: 485 | Thanked: 708 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Galiza
MohammadAG
Javispedro
thp
stskeeps
qole
qwerty12

And some of the old guys from the internettablettalk days

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hariainm For This Useful Post:
Linus! Er.. yeah what everyone else said.

Actually it'd be funny if Linus were part of this community, then we could see videos of him saying "Nokia, !@#$ You!" Like he did for nvidia.

More seriously though, there are some awesomely epic coders that have hacked and tweaked and mangled and made the Maemo based phones / tablets more awesome than originally envisioned.

I personally would put my hats off to coders of things like the System UI hacks, N9Qtweak, FasterN9, CSSU...

Hell, there are too many to count. For all those that make our platform(s) of choice better, we salute you! Thank you for all the awesomeness. It's made me want to break down and start coding myself (too bad I'm like a zombie after my administration job...)

slaapliedje
I have figured out the reason 'smartphones' were invented. They are for reading the internet while pooping. This means the best smartphone ever created is the N9. It is the only one that works so well single-handed.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slaapliedje For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Yo mama is the true coder. She encoded and gave you your DNA, and programmed you from the time you were a single cell embryo. She is the best and the ultimate coder. Everything else is Apple, and few low ranking mutants like Android and Jolla ��.

Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
Yo mama is the true coder. She encoded and gave you your DNA, and programmed you from the time you were a single cell embryo. She is the best and the ultimate coder. Everything else is Apple, and few low ranking mutants like Android and Jolla ��.
Your mama is a registered user here in TMO huh... Cool lol!

Definitely not me, heh

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Seems like we never get to know who is best of the best. And that is fine too since we have had some elite coders here during the years.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Tags
dave999 = troll