Notices

Posts: 290 | Thanked: 68 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Barbados/London
having problems with cutetube..i cant sign into youtube...
the window pops up but no matter what i do..it wont allow me to enter my name/password...i cant select/highlight them..advice?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RobertHall For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by soryuuha View Post
Heads up, email from cutetube devs
So he's not deadified after all.

Proof that software devs don't die........... they just go into stand-by.

Posts: 258 | Thanked: 76 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Lima-Peru
Is anyone having problems when downloading video in 380?

they dont play nor cutetube, OMP, Stock Media Player.

I just updated to the latest OMP

Have my N900 since 2010 and still is my main phone!

I'm Making money viewing Ads Here Now making money to donate to the forum

marxiam, the cutetube dev is not active at maemo talk these days! Does it mean no more update for n9 and 808?

I recently tried using cutetube-qml and I have an issue seeing any videos at all while signed in to my youtube account. I've read through the first 30-40 pages of this thread and there was mention of this issue, but no way how to solve it.

Any advice?

Originally Posted by marxian View Post
I made some changes to the way themes are applied to make it easier to 'drop in' code from the Harmattan version, but I forgot to test the widget and the settings. I'll fix it and release another update soon.
Sir,
My downloads were working well in cute-tube QML until 31 July 2012; however, since 1st Aug while I can play videos from youtube in cute tube, when I try to download it says "failed unable to write to file"..What do you think could be the problem?
Another query: I am unable to change the default location for my download files. In a previous version of cute tube QML, I could set my own default location. Now when I go to location settings I only see an opaque overlay and I can't change file location. Can you help pse. I MUST TELL YOU I AM NOT A TECH GEEK BUT ONLY A USER.

Posts: 112 | Thanked: 30 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Jeddah,Saudi Arabia
Originally Posted by saismrti View Post
Sir,
My downloads were working well in cute-tube QML until 31 July 2012; however, since 1st Aug while I can play videos from youtube in cute tube, when I try to download it says "failed unable to write to file"..What do you think could be the problem?
Another query: I am unable to change the default location for my download files. In a previous version of cute tube QML, I could set my own default location. Now when I go to location settings I only see an opaque overlay and I can't change file location. Can you help pse. I MUST TELL YOU I AM NOT A TECH GEEK BUT ONLY A USER.
same problem with me since i updated cutetube-qml.
it can play videos but when problem with downloading..

btw,in previous version,cutetube-qml shows the download rate while downloading but its not in current version,that feature was much better (just suggestion)

i would like to see downloading speed when am downloading videos like in the previous version

Is there anyway to integrate axel to the video downloads.??

This soft ware is very usefull,, i download anime on daily motion
but i use axel for much faster download speed..

Thx..

Posts: 535 | Thanked: 598 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Republic of the Philippines
hi marxian!
i hope you're still working on the update that you mentioned, looking forward to it. thanks!

Tags
cutetube, marxian = god, marxian legend, son of a gun, son of douche, son of fail, son of god, youtube