Posts: 144 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ New Zealand
Originally Posted by anig View Post
I just updated to Nokia Suite 3.3.89 and found that it works with the N9 over both bluetooth and usb.I tried syncing notes and it worked fine.

However it didn't show any contacts, but that could be because I am syncing to google contacts over MfE.
Really? That would be a nice thought but i would love somebody else to substantiate this...

Posts: 38 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Darmstadt, Germany
Originally Posted by PhatApteryx View Post
Really? That would be a nice thought but i would love somebody else to substantiate this...
Just tried it myself. Updated from 3.2.100 to 3.3.89.
Worked like a charm before. Now it immediately says "not supported" and suggests to use Nokia Link. The usual stuff.

Don't touch anything beyond 3.2.100 guys.
Going back to 3.2.100 now.

Originally Posted by simonizer View Post
Just tried it myself. Updated from 3.2.100 to 3.3.89.
Worked like a charm before. Now it immediately says "not supported" and suggests to use Nokia Link. The usual stuff.

Don't touch anything beyond 3.2.100 guys.
Going back to 3.2.100 now.
I've not tried any of the others, I had Nokia Suite installed for use with my N8 and Nokia Link for my N9. This morning I installed the updated version of Nokia Suite and first tried to simply connect over bluetooth and it worked. I then tried the USB selecting "sync and connect" option, although Nokia Link also fired up I closed it down and went back to Nokia Suite and it showed that it had connected.

Posts: 192 | Thanked: 108 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Austin, Tx
does anybody else have problems connecting the N9 with USB to the nokia suite that is supposed to be supported?

Posts: 179 | Thanked: 108 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Bangalore
I can confirm that the latest version of the Nokia suite does not work with N9. (windows 7)

I tried the hack as well, but it doesn't seem to help.

I was told by nokia beta team last night that the next version of nokia suite will have full support for nokia n9, and it will be released within next couple of weeks. Pehaps same time as 1.3?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shma For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
that's good news...though i won't be too surprised if it fails to happen...considering Nokia's unpredictability we never know...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post: