Posts: 289 | Thanked: 185 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Worldwide
wow, this is getting even better. thanks.

Posts: 85 | Thanked: 178 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by superjunior View Post
Bug ?
Color-Themes 1.20, select "green-Colortheme"
When i go back to Default-Theme, uninstall Color-Themes and reboot then "add a Contact" looks like this.
Add a new Contact from Phonebook, all seems ok ( Blue and grey ) but when i add a Contact from the Phone-UI (bottom-right) it looks green, grey and blue.
I donīt want green anymore
Sorry for my English
This is rly wierd because this theme dont add anything to blanco theme and uninstalling should get rid of erevything it installs Only thing that I have mind you could try is to install again, then use blanco then restart. Then uninstall and restart. If that doesnt work, no idea whats wrong.

Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
kebbana,
the alarm and clock swipe up backgrounds can indeed be changed according to theme... I'll look thru F2thak's brilliant work and report how its done...
This would be awesome thx a lot.

Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
... The problem I had with Lime is that it happens to be inconsistent. There are places where the color was visibly darker (e.g. in conversations, some confirmation buttons). At least that's my impression (perhaps there are other masks in play here, effectively darking Lime's 'natural' tone etc, which happen to be way less visible with Light Green).
This is because I use hue/saturation/brightness to change the colors so, if they are darker in the blanco theme they are then little darker in the modded. Maybe it is most visible in lime. Most is in buttons yea, especially the dialog button it was so dark blue originally I had missed it long time. Almost looked like black. http://www.computerhope.com/htmcolor.htm Look here some nice lime you like and I can modify it. I can also try to find some easier way to make it more consistent.

Originally Posted by Craig_Mabbitt View Post
lightgreen is too bright, but green is too dark. Perfect green is usr\share\theme\blanco\meegotouch\images\theme\col our2

but your work is awesome! (=
thx
Another green theme on the way Damn u green likers are so picky

Originally Posted by imaginaryenemy View Post
Have you thought about adding a donate link to your first post? I, and I am sure others, would love to show support for all of your hard work on this.
Sure I can do this too, some coffee money would be ofc appreciated thx in advance.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kebbana For This Useful Post:
Wat surprise would be in next version..

BTW about modding those feed colors etc, I forgot to tell that using color code: $COLOR_ACCENT1 , the color changes with the theme. No need to edit everytime after changing theme. But doesn't work with N9QTweak. Use nano or notepad.

Last edited by kebbana; 2012-10-18 at 02:06.

Posts: 649 | Thanked: 762 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Ohio
I noticed the software update icon in the status menu did not match my theme color. Another missed icon?

Posts: 135 | Thanked: 158 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Germany
Originally Posted by kebbana View Post
This is rly wierd because this theme dont add anything to blanco theme and uninstalling should get rid of erevything it installs Only thing that I have mind you could try is to install again, then use blanco then restart. Then uninstall and restart. If that doesnt work, no idea whats wrong.

Thanks for your Answer.
I did it yesterday, reinstall Color-Themes 1.22 -> select green -> reboot -> select blanco -> reboot -> uninstall Color-Themes -> reboot -> nothing has changed. No problem, but can you tell me where is the .config for this. Maybe /usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libcontactswidgets/style/libcontactswidgets.css ? But there is no "code" for green. Hmmm

Posts: 73 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Philippines
BTW about modding those feed colors etc, I forgot to tell that using color code: $COLOR_ACCENT1 , the color changes with the theme. No need to edit everytime after changing theme. But doesn't work with N9QTweak. Use nano or notepad.
I like this app... Awesome

Originally Posted by superjunior View Post
Thanks for your Answer.
I did it yesterday, reinstall Color-Themes 1.22 -> select green -> reboot -> select blanco -> reboot -> uninstall Color-Themes -> reboot -> nothing has changed. No problem, but can you tell me where is the .config for this. Maybe /usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libcontactswidgets/style/libcontactswidgets.css ? But there is no "code" for green. Hmmm
Im not sure but try commonlabelstyle.css
it is in ../meegotouch/libmeegotouchviews/style/commonlayouts
Can't remember anymore where all the settings are

Last edited by kebbana; 2012-10-18 at 23:47.

The Following User Says Thank You to kebbana For This Useful Post:
Posts: 58 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Moscow
Green is perfect, thx (=

Posts: 184 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ sjdm,bulacan,philippines
where can i find the color_accent?
for example, i want the red theme, and i want the yellow keyboard. Is it possible to edit manually?