I just received an email from Access telling me that I need to flash to Diablo to be able to download the new Garnet beta 3. So that means I start all other apps from scratch. The ones that I really need are FBReader, Maemopad+, Notes, doc reader, Xournal, maybe evince, and of course Garnet VM.
Please, could someone tell me which of these I will be able to download using Diablo??

Posts: 2,041 | Thanked: 1,066 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Houston
All of them work in diablo. You can try to do a backup of everything.... but if you are upgrading to diablo ... i would suggest to go for a fresh install

Posts: 1,391 | Thanked: 4,272 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Vienna, Austria
Maemopad+ works definitely on Diablo

EDIT: sachin007 beat me to it..

I think there is still a bug in the diablo version of Xournal where you can't switch tools, only the pen will work. I haven't checked lately to see if this has been resolved. However the chinook version runs fine in diablo.

Thanks everyone
I will definitely install Diablo tonight and look forward to everything working out!!

Warning: there's a bug in Diablo's Notes app (and the Email app) that prevents you from saving (or sending) blank lines in HTML mode:

https://bugs.maemo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=3336

If Notes is important to you, you may have a problem dealing with this; I know I did.

Originally Posted by superbondbond View Post
I think there is still a bug in the diablo version of Xournal where you can't switch tools, only the pen will work. I haven't checked lately to see if this has been resolved. However the chinook version runs fine in diablo.
before you install xournal, you have to disable the diablo extra repositories otherwise you'll install the diablo version of xournal which is still being developed and has bugs. the developer has continuously stated (and has a whole thread ) to install the chinook version even if you have diablo.