Originally Posted by automagic68 View Post
parts4repair.com has the white housing sold out, does anyone know anywhere else I can purchase a white OEM housing? Thanks
The seller I bought my housing from on eBay doesn't have any white ones left. I would buy from this guy, housing looks legit. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-Hou...item2325f618bb

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheN9er For This Useful Post:
Posts: 415 | Thanked: 161 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ San Francisco, CA
Originally Posted by TheN9er View Post
The seller I bought my housing from on eBay doesn't have any white ones left. I would buy from this guy, housing looks legit. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-Hou...item2325f618bb
Awesome it also comes with tools! I'm planning to do a housing and screen replacement and I only want to have to open up my N9 once.

The Following User Says Thank You to automagic68 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by automagic68 View Post
Awesome it also comes with tools! I'm planning to do a housing and screen replacement and I only want to have to open up my N9 once.
Yup. Check out the cracked N9 screen thread I posted a seller there. The first time I opened my N9 I was nervous. After following a youtube video carefully, I was able to change housings successfully. Future advice, just be patient. The only problem you might run into while changing housing is stripping the torx screws. Remember to press firmly inside the screw. If you do strip the screws you'll have to do a little surgery... here's the solution http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...6&postcount=11
Hope all goes well.

Last edited by TheN9er; 2012-12-19 at 04:53.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheN9er For This Useful Post:
Posts: 277 | Thanked: 285 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Poland
I just got my brand new white 64GB n9. And it's freaking awesome! I had doubts about it's glossy finish, because I've seen lumia 920 and I prefered my black n9 but now they're all gone! What is more I paid for it 250€. I have only seen two white n9s for sale in my country and I bought the second one. I could have gotten a little offtopic but I just couldn't resist sharing this with you guys.

Posts: 56 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Cape Town,South Africa
Originally Posted by szymeczek34 View Post
I just got my brand new white 64GB n9. And it's freaking awesome! I had doubts about it's glossy finish, because I've seen lumia 920 and I prefered my black n9 but now they're all gone! What is more I paid for it 250€. I have only seen two white n9s for sale in my country and I bought the second one. I could have gotten a little offtopic but I just couldn't resist sharing this with you guys.
Well done and congratulations with your white 64 GB N9. Hope it will serve you well for a very long time!!

Posts: 314 | Thanked: 107 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Bratislava, Slovakia
Exactly...I`ve been using my White Unicorn for some 6 mts now and there`s simply no real substitute for it, even if you tried really hard
Swipe UI is absolutely unique and always will be...forget iPhones or Droids or anything, the N9 is one and only...

The Following User Says Thank You to jleholeho For This Useful Post:
Posts: 289 | Thanked: 185 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Worldwide
Love it love it love it. first i wanted a black version but thank god this one was on sale. I now have no doubt that the white n9 is awesome.

Posts: 130 | Thanked: 120 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Vienna, Austria
hi!

i'm consiering buying from this seller, does anyone have experience with him?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Nokia-N9...item25748ee387

i'm a little cautious when buying something that expensive from abroad...

thanks guys!

The Following User Says Thank You to dommau For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
He has excellent feedback, for many mobile phones, including "NEW Nokia N9 Black 64GB Internal 8MP 3G UNLOCKED MeeGo Phone"
Best wishes.

The Following User Says Thank You to Wikiwide For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
I was PM'd this on 30/12/2011, pretty sure I shared it at the time, but just in case:

Howdy. Saw your post on TMO about White N9's.
I am not registered on TMO, but feel free to put people in touch with me if they want help with getting a White N9 from Vietnam.
Links of sites that sell (but don't post - however I can help with that) are:
www.mainguyen.com.vn
www.thegioididong.com
If you want to get in touch, sign-up to this site & whim (similar to PM's here @TMO) the user Art V.
He may no longer be wiling to do this, or it may simply be impossible, given that there's probably very few N9's (let alone white ones) left in Vietnam.
If folks want me to source non-white N9's (16/64gb) from Australia, I may be able to help, there's still quite a few places where stock dreggs remain.

Last edited by jalyst; 2013-05-30 at 06:55.

Tags
dinosaur bones, much ado, unicorn