Closed Thread
It was tgalal himself who announced the May 1 release and created this expectation.

Now the sanctimonious ones are coming out to rant against those whose expectations have been raised by tgalal himself. If there is no interest shown on this app why should tgalal even bother to complete it? If everybody waits quietly this thread would be dead. Is this a motivation to the developer?

It's just like people ranting against speculators spoiling a market. But they do not realize that if there are no speculators there is no market.

The Following User Says Thank You to SamGan For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by SamGan View Post
It was tgalal himself who announced the May 1 release and created this expectation.

Now the sanctimonious ones are coming out to rant against those whose expectations have been raised by tgalal himself. If there is no interest shown on this app why should tgalal even bother to complete it? If everybody waits quietly this thread would be dead. Is this a motivation to the developer?

It's just like people ranting against speculators spoiling a market. But they do not realize that if there are no speculators there is no market.
Considering that this is a *development* thread in the *development* board, I would expect the thread to be much more quiet than it is right now, and lacking this slew of off topic, mindless, and downright insulting posts that I'm seeing now. If a developer wanted to gauge interest he can post in the Applications board instead.

Also guess what, last minute showstoppers happen, get over it. I personally wish tgalal didn't give a release date and went with my "every time you ask it gets delayed" approach.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sazpaimon For This Useful Post:
Well it's May 1 and where is it?

Originally Posted by hood View Post
Well it's May 1 and where is it?
Cannot believe you asked that question!!!

everyone got scammed

Posts: 191 | Thanked: 63 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Croatia
XD funny as hell XD

Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 2,383 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Finland
May 1st _2013_ :-)

The Following User Says Thank You to rainisto For This Useful Post:
Time can proof everything

Originally Posted by Jigzy View Post
Cannot believe you asked that question!!!
IC.. So it's a scam. I just wondering how much peoples "show some love".

The Following User Says Thank You to hood For This Useful Post:
Posts: 146 | Thanked: 68 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ lebanon
relax everyone its not a scam just that these things need time and if its not finished whats the point of releasing it the majority of you will be whining more about it... If most of you know better why don't you write all those scripts and port whatsapp to your n900 or n9, stop spaming this thread and have a life when its done it'll be available....

Last edited by ADRENALINE; 2012-05-02 at 06:57.

Closed Thread

Tags
galal-t is da, kindergarten, mastar, new tmo low, shameful, tmo not cake, trollfest, whiny_girls