Notices

Posts: 290 | Thanked: 269 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Brussels
Originally Posted by wormdrummer View Post
I did reinstall, but can't see any changes?...
Just reinstall open and you'll see an option to add a torrent (search for it using the file manager structure the dev added in the latest version)

I must say that the local daemon works great! Down speed is good. Realy nice.

Maybe add option to start local daemon and connect with one button?

Edit: Is downloading speed and upload speed going to be configurable in later releases?

Last edited by Sniper_swe; 2012-09-13 at 13:19.

Posts: 203 | Thanked: 538 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Colombia
Originally Posted by Sniper_swe View Post
I must say that the local daemon works great! Down speed is good. Realy nice.

Maybe add option to start local daemon and connect with one button?

Edit: Is downloading speed and upload speed going to be configurable in later releases?
I'm not allowed to add new features during the coding competition (just bug fix) but if there is enough interest I can add the requested features after the votation period ends.

The Following User Says Thank You to munozferna For This Useful Post:
that would be great

problem with my broadband is when seeding over 100kb/s I loose 70%download speed

I'm feeling really dumb, but where is the file manager structure in the web client? This is what I see:

Posts: 203 | Thanked: 538 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Colombia
You are using the webui, I included that one just to make life easier while I finish to implement some other features in the QML Client. This explains why it was not adding the torrents when you double tapped them, I think you hadn't connected to any server and the handler currently does that, submit the torrent to the current/last connected transmission server.

Please use the Transmission client itself, I've put a set of screenshots here, first click the check mark, then the plus mark, select torrent file, search for your file and it should work:

http://apps.beford.net/transmission/ss/

Last edited by munozferna; 2012-09-13 at 23:32.

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDXG4D5mI7c
Just do it like in this video

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
I get a unable to Connect notification when i click on the tick mark...Any ideas why? I'm connected to the internet btw so I don't think that's the issue...

IP: localhost
Port: 9090 and I tried with 9091 too...

ZogG i saw your video and followed it but at the tick mark clicking it says Unable to Connect...

Just to clarify the WebUI works well for me...Its just the local daemon...

Last edited by thedead1440; 2012-09-14 at 13:47.

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
I get a unable to Connect notification when i click on the tick mark...Any ideas why? I'm connected to the internet btw so I don't think that's the issue...

IP: localhost
Port: 9090 and I tried with 9091 too...

ZogG i saw your video and followed it but at the tick mark clicking it says Unable to Connect...

Just to clarify the WebUI works well for me...Its just the local daemon...
it should be 9091 (default one), and does webui work on local daemon on n9? (even in webbrowser try "localhost:9091")

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Yes webui works on local daemon on n9...Just tried downloading a file and it worked...

Attached screens for when i click on the tick mark: