Jolla tablet is coming soon. What we can do is to prepare some accessories for our Jolla tablet

Please recommend/show your Jolla tablet accessories like wireless keyboard, mouse, sleeve, case, tempered glass...

let me start with Bluetooth wireless keyboad

Logitech K480

Zagg Pocket

Last edited by youmeego; 2015-10-11 at 13:20.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to youmeego For This Useful Post:
Last one looks kinda good, but makes me think they should have put a magnetic connector like on the surface tablets. Nearly could have kept alive the idea of 'the other half' too

The Following User Says Thank You to tommo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,986 | Thanked: 7,698 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Dayton, Ohio
Quite possibly the most valuable tablet accessory (at least in my opinion): a USB-OTG adapter!

An example on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Cable-Matters%...ywords=usb+otg
Attached Images

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Copernicus For This Useful Post:
How about Qi Charger stand? This is compatible with all of the most recent ipads and a whole bunch of other devices too. You will need to buy a receiver coil however. The positive here is this stand has a charge distance of 5-7mm, which means you can hide the receiver in the case and it will still charge.

I admit after owning a HP Touchpad with the wireless Touch stand for so long, cable charging a tablet will feel a bit like stepping back in to the naughties.

Last edited by MINKIN2; 2015-08-16 at 02:37.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MINKIN2 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 423 | Thanked: 478 times | Joined on Sep 2014 @ Netherlands
I agree with MINKIN. Going from charging my HP Touchpad wirelessly to the Jolla tablet with cables will feel like a step back lol.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vistaus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 423 | Thanked: 478 times | Joined on Sep 2014 @ Netherlands
Btw, if you want a cheaper keyboard case, you can buy an iPad Mini keyboard case for 30 euros at Flying Tiger store (Europe-only). It's not foldable like the Zagg one, but it looks good and has metallic parts so it's very durable, esp. for that price.

And if you want something that's made for the Jolla Tablet, Dirk has got you covered
http://funkyotherhalf.com/?page_id=9...tegory=9141090

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vistaus For This Useful Post:
Question for those in the know: of what use is a screen protector for a glass screen, as with the Jolla tablet? I've kept a protector on my N900s from the beginning, as I see the value in keeping a shield between sharp objects and the plastic resistive screen; but I'd think that a glass screen really isn't going to scratch all that easily. And any impact strong enough to crack the screen isn't going to be stopped by a thin layer of plastic...

So, basically, is there any advantage to having a screen protector in this case? Thanks!

Originally Posted by Copernicus View Post
Question for those in the know: of what use is a screen protector for a glass screen, as with the Jolla tablet? I've kept a protector on my N900s from the beginning, as I see the value in keeping a shield between sharp objects and the plastic resistive screen; but I'd think that a glass screen really isn't going to scratch all that easily. And any impact strong enough to crack the screen isn't going to be stopped by a thin layer of plastic...

So, basically, is there any advantage to having a screen protector in this case? Thanks!
Gorilla glass is a joke. Invest some money on tempered glass

I use Sony Xperia Z3 Compact tempered glass on my Jolla phone, it does fit very well

I am checking if Sony Xperia Z3 tablet Compact tempered glass fits Jolla tablet?

The Following User Says Thank You to youmeego For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by youmeego View Post
Gorilla glass is a joke. Invest some money on tempered glass
Ok, can you explain this a bit? What is the issue with Gorilla glass? How does tempered glass alleviate it?

The Following User Says Thank You to Copernicus For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
I'm really not keen on taking a whole bunch of stuff with me just to use a tablet or any other device for that matter. I have an Logitech Keyboard, but rarely find myself using it - this model specifically.

Sandisk OTG USB/MicroUSB Flash Drive

Lastucase Jolla Tablet Case

In fact, just got my Lastucase Jolla Tablet a few moments ago - take a look here...

Not sure I'll need any more than the two above pics though.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: