Notices

Posts: 236 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Ecuador
You do not understand me, install Filebox (is a FileManager) of the repositories, and then make these changes. Place it (transition.ini) in your theme's folder or at /usr/share/hildon-desktop / (Name the existing transition.ini file to transitions.ini.default and then paste the .ini file), this information is from this thread:

It is much easier and faster

Last edited by D@vIcHoJD; 2012-03-21 at 07:03.

The Following User Says Thank You to D@vIcHoJD For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by D@vIcHoJD View Post
You do not understand me, install Filebox (is a FileManager) of the repositories, and then make these changes. Place it (transition.ini) in your theme's folder or at /usr/share/hildon-desktop / (Name the existing transition.ini file to transitions.ini.default and then paste the .ini file), this information is from this thread:

It is much easier and faster
Yea , you're right , I'll update the first post later .

The Following User Says Thank You to Dragoss91 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 58 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ Buenos Aires, Argentina
Hi! Great work with this transitions file. It really seems faster. I have a question: can I use it with the new cssu update (30/03/12) ? I think it needs minor changes (zoom on touch, for example). Could you take a look at it?
Thanks!!

The Following User Says Thank You to jem555 For This Useful Post:
What you mean with zoom on touch ? The browser or picture viewer zoom configurations doesn't belong to transitions . Transitions are just animations of menu and it's elements (status menu, rotation, task manager, etc.) .

The Following User Says Thank You to Dragoss91 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 336 | Thanked: 129 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ portugal
i believe what he meabs is zoom on touch in hildon desktop..its one of the features configurable in the maemo ui..i use this by checking on the cssu features configurator..

The Following User Says Thank You to ed_boner For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by jem555 View Post
Hi! Great work with this transitions file. It really seems faster. I have a question: can I use it with the new cssu update (30/03/12) ? I think it needs minor changes (zoom on touch, for example). Could you take a look at it?
Thanks!!
Here you go , I've added zoom on touch , enjoy . If you want other features post here and I'll customize your file .

Last edited by Dragoss91; 2012-04-01 at 09:37.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dragoss91 For This Useful Post:
thanks m8... now it works amazing... your the man!!!

Posts: 58 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ Buenos Aires, Argentina
Yes. That's what i meant. I've copied it over again and works like a charm. Thanks!

Since we all have different tastes , everyone who wants minor changes to transitions file , post here and I'll do my best .

Posts: 304 | Thanked: 266 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Apeldoorn area, Netherlands
Thanks for this! Worked like a charm.
When I did killall it almost gave me a heart-attack since it took forever for my phone to reboot the desktop. Not sure why. But now it's all smooth