Active Topics

Posts: 343 | Thanked: 819 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Paris, France
I am using QuasarMX full on Jolla phone (version 2.0.1267 on latest SFOS)

my db seems corrupted because I cannot play a file anymore: there is a locked symbol attached to all songs.
I have uninstall the app but seems that something is not removed because when I re-install the app, the db is still here and all my songs are locked again.

I have tried to look for something in /usr/share/ but I do not find that f---- database

Anybody knows where to look and reset that db??
I have used that great sw for years and I am sad to be blocked now

The Following User Says Thank You to P@t For This Useful Post:
Posts: 83 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Germany, Oldenburg
On SailfishOS it is located here:

/home/nemo/.config/harbour-quasarmx-full/quasarmx.sqlite

Just delete it and a new database will be created at the next start of QuasarMX.

The exclamation marks in front of the items are caused by QuasarMX not finding the required files. This happens on SailfishOS when the ID used for the SDcard mountpoint changes.
Can you still re-scan your collection?

The Following User Says Thank You to evilJazz For This Useful Post:
That was fast and it even worked
thanks a lot

For some background info, my music is only on SD but I did not change it or even re-mount it. The scan was not working until the reset. And it actually happened after I created a playlist; the playlist played ok; then when I came back to the main 'Playlist on-the-go', it apparently broke something.
That is unfortunately not very informative...

Posts: 83 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Germany, Oldenburg
Never had the SQLite database corrupted on Linux, but happened two or three times on the Windows build. Anyway, a new version is around the corner and includes an updated SQLite version, so perhaps this fixes issues. Historically SQLite had several bugs that caused database corruption.

The Following User Says Thank You to evilJazz For This Useful Post:
Posts: 943 | Thanked: 3,228 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Zagreb
My player of choice for sailfish. The one from Jolla is... well, it would be better if they paid them 5€ for each phone and used time spent on that POS on something else.

The Following User Says Thank You to kinggo For This Useful Post:
EvilJazz
On the recent 2.1.1 something apparently changed for Jolla C (because it is the only device which is using Bluez 5 for now) regarding bluetooth controls. When I use my bluetooth headset, play/stop music buttons stopped working with QuasarMX.
Another developer is investigating it for his music player but you may like to have a look also:
https://together.jolla.com/question/...isv2-controls/
(second answer by r0kk3rz)

The Following User Says Thank You to P@t For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
Originally Posted by P@t View Post
EvilJazz
On the recent 2.1.1 something apparently changed for Jolla C (because it is the only device which is using Bluez 5 for now) regarding bluetooth controls. When I use my bluetooth headset, play/stop music buttons stopped working with QuasarMX.
Another developer is investigating it for his music player but you may like to have a look also:
https://together.jolla.com/question/...isv2-controls/
(second answer by r0kk3rz)
do you use latest quasarmx 2.2?

2.2r1581 precisely

Tags
music, musicplayer, player, quasar, quasarmx