Notices

I can't seem to cut and paste from the results. Could this functionality be added? I often want to look up a word given in the explanations or example sentences. Using mainly Chinese dictionaries and often the characters are unknown to me and therefore hard to enter. Cut & Paste is then very handy.
With QStarDict you can cut and paste (albeit a bit awkwardly) but then you cannot use Chinese input methods there.
Otherwise a MStarDict is a great application!

Has anybody using the Oxford dictionaries noticed that there are links to images in the dictionary entries like 'b56789.bmp', instead of just showing the image? I've tried to put the image directory in the same directory as the dictionaries but that doesn't help. Thanks in advance for any help solving this.

don't know if someone has already asked about this

but could you filter the case sensitivity of the search result?
as for now, if I'm searching for, let's say, "halo", there'll be multiple search results as "HALO", "Halo", "halo". but when I click every one of them, they're actually pointing to the same results
I believe it's because there are 3 dictionaries having HALO entries with different capitalization

so it'd be nice if you can just filter the search result not to showing same words with different caps
thanks for the great works anyway

Banned | Posts: 695 | Thanked: 308 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ originally pakistan ,now in china
any one knows where to find a medical dictionary for mstardict ?
being a medical student ,i need one ,i searched on google ,couldnt find one ,so if some one could direct me.
any help will be much appreciated .

Banned | Posts: 695 | Thanked: 308 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ originally pakistan ,now in china
IF any one having ( english to chinese ) dictionary for mstardict , please contact me ..and also if some one having a ( medical dictionary ) for mstardict ...please please contact me at
paper_heart88@live.com
i will be so grateful to you guys !! PLEASE

Posts: 509 | Thanked: 522 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ indonesia
@prankster u can download here http://xdxf.revdanica.com/down/index.php

znd set stardict format
Triple Booting : maemo, power kernel 47, nitdroid umay 2,3,4

make ur desktop look awesome use symbian-anna-icons and harmattan icon pack

thanx button if u wanna say thanx dont use reply to save space loo

i dont see any english to chinese dictionary or a medical dictionary there ..so thats why i made a real hard request ..

Is it possible to add support for DictionaryForMIDs? There are some interesting (Norwegian) dictionaries out there in that format ...

Posts: 472 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ India, Mumbai
need a nice dict. application... wont happen with this apps.. lots more complication...

Too bad ... I can't get the Java version of DictionaryForMIDs to run on my N900

Tags
dictionary, mstardict