Active Topics

Posts: 228 | Thanked: 100 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Australia
Is there anything remotely like this for Jolla ? I miss this great functionality

Posts: 1,313 | Thanked: 2,977 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Finland
Originally Posted by skyjumper View Post
Is there anything remotely like this for Jolla ? I miss this great functionality
For me, the patch to show upcoming calendar events on lockscreen has been equivalent.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ajalkane For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by skyjumper View Post
Settings -> Events view -> Calendar?

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by nthn View Post
Settings -> Events view -> Calendar?
That shows only today's events. I really miss something like the N900 calendar widget that can be configured to show up to something like 10 upcoming events. There is nothing like having a reminder of someone's upcomng birthday shown on the screen every day for a week or more. "Today" is quite useless for things like that.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 228 | Thanked: 100 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Australia
Originally Posted by ajalkane View Post
For me, the patch to show upcoming calendar events on lockscreen has been equivalent.
what is the name of that patch? I take it it's on openrepos ?

(found it)

Last edited by skyjumper; 2016-09-06 at 12:45. Reason: answered own qu

Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
Originally Posted by ajalkane View Post
Really like/need the feature, but all lockscreen events (weather, calendar etc.) look awful in my opinion and the presentation of the information is more a distraction. Eeverytime i wonder: why this is so ugly? and forget to actually see the info

Not the fault of the contributors i believe.
A better solution needs to be found by sailors, but I don't expect much soon.

Hi there. Yesterday I started a feature request regarding to this over at together.jolla.com (without knowing this thread until now): <https://together.jolla.com/question/148603/calendar-items-on-event-screen-for-the-next-3-or-weeks/>. Please come over and vote for this feature, maybe we will have success.