Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
Phew........ get rid of the spambots, it has gone crazy on here now.
you mad bro?

HTML Code:
<br>
Even though I know nothing about linux(still learning btw) or even write html language... I will surely support this community till the end.. or until a better pocket PC released.
</br>

Last edited by thegreatdead69; 2011-09-23 at 15:38.

Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by razefox View Post
you mad bro?
No not mad just sick of the spam and the spam bots

Hmmm really gone quiet on here now, see what i mean... i go off for a while and all the fun stops.

Oh well maybe just maybe

Well i ain't been on this thread for some time so i thought i might come and rant.....

Today i feel sad because of the events taking place within Nokia and thinking back of all the debates and heated discussions on here,

Sadly i was proved right and i didn't want to be especially on the Meego project as i honestly thought it would have been a full blown OS along the lines of Maemo is but alas it is not to be.

Maemo has made some incredible ground considering no source code was made available to this community and even as it stands the N900 will go down in time as the best ever device ever manufactured as a mobile phone computer, i still have and always will the very first N900 i purchased from USA and still use it today even though i have other mobiles manufactured by others.

Today some of the realisation is getting home regarding the community among the members of old and new and i just hope it stays alive in the memory of Maemo and Meego.

I cant predict the future but i certainly see troubled times ahead so i just hope Maemo.org manages somehow to stay alive long enough to prove the critics wrong especially the new CEO Nokia took on, i just hope something gets revived somewhere along the way to further Maemo... oh well we can all dream aye.

Many have already left here sadly so it is a somewhat dwindling community and am not surprised as it used to be for the elitists who ate slept and dreamed Maemo and Meego but now we have this awful thing called WP and i just can't see myself ever owning such a device.

It is now the 17th June 2012 and almost 3 years since the release of the N900 and i reckon my one will go on for the rest of my days and beyond so let's see what the future from here holds for us.

Get rid of the current council are my thoughts because all they have done is brought ill respect and feeling towards this community.

Estel you should do what you said and just dissapear from here alltogether because of your actions and words on here.

This is a rant thread created by yours truly so i am doing exactly that and venting my feeings OK.

Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Get rid of the current abill_uk are my thoughts because all he has done is brought ill respect and feeling towards this community.

abill, you should just dissapear from here alltogether because of your actions and words on here.

This is a rant thread created by abill_uk so he doing exactly the only thing he can, and that not much. Love to come here and rant with you.

Can you help me saving the community from you?
And just who will save the community from YOUR drivel i wonder !.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
And just who will save the community from YOUR drivel i wonder !.
Anyone reasonable enough can do that. Your negativity about most things is what drives you plus the thing about that you think that you are taking for parts of or the whole community is classic.

How do you look at this community?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 185 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Veitshöchheim, Germany
i say, get rid of thanking yourself for your posts. would take me a few minutes to change the forums source code

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by tebsu View Post
i say, get rid of thanking yourself for your posts. would take me a few minutes to change the forums source code
Those aren't real thank you posts; especially since Off Topic doesn't allow Thanks.

That's his footer.

Tags
bizarro world, give it up, off site, tmo gone wild, tools mingling, trolling trolls, unbelievable, vanity thread, winding down