Originally Posted by baron von bubba View Post
"Thanks for requesting a Game Gripper for the N900. We are done with the model and it has gone to manufacturing to make some prototypes. However, there is still a small window of opportunity to make changes. Can you guys please let me know what you think about the new design? Do you like the button layout? Color? Can you confirm that the space button works when pressed only on the right side?

Thanks for your help and support!!

Game Gripper LLC"

just had mail....
you improved on the only thing i could think of, your moc designs are now done in something other than paintbrush

only one concern is what would you use for the shoulder buttons on for instance a SNES emulator. i can see the usual 4 button make up (diamond shape) but not to sure if i could play having the shoulder buttons mapped to the other irregular diamond pattern buttons

i will keep an eye on this tho as i love the concept

Posts: 1,148 | Thanked: 613 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Toronto
Voted

Body: Black

Button: Blue

Guys Nokia's default theme is black and blue... don't you think its better to keep everything matched ?

"I'm a N900 user, can I haz Flash 10 plz?!11!?" © Jaffa

Elopocalypse started on 11.02.2011

please do blue if you choose colors for buttons. black body matches perfect but red doesnt match the theme of the n900. others are requesting more buttons and that just means more options for all of the pc ports=) but only if the buttons dont cramp together too bad. please release soon. my fingers are getting detroyed on super mario wars.

Thanks for all the input and sorry I haven’t posted here sooner! We have been very busy scaling up our company. We are now to the point that orders are going out as soon as they come in. We will have lots of colors to choose from for the N900 model including blue. The main body of the Game Gripper will only come in black at first. We have a European distributor that will be handling all the European orders so shipping will be much less expensive.

Sorry for not having a very good website, we are having one made and I am sure they will do a much better job than me.

Does anyone live in the Salt Lake City area? Would you like a free game gripper? I need someone to let me test it out. I orderd a phone but I'm not sure it will be here soon enough.

Thanks
Hyrum

Originally Posted by HellFlyer View Post
Voted

Body: Black

Button: Blue

Guys Nokia's default theme is black and blue... don't you think its better to keep everything matched ?

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gamegripper For This Useful Post:
Posts: 559 | Thanked: 1,017 times | Joined on May 2008 @ Finland
Originally Posted by gamegripper View Post
Thanks for all the input and sorry I haven’t posted here sooner! We have been very busy scaling up our company. We are now to the point that orders are going out as soon as they come in. We will have lots of colors to choose from for the N900 model including blue. The main body of the Game Gripper will only come in black at first. We have a European distributor that will be handling all the European orders so shipping will be much less expensive.

Sorry for not having a very good website, we are having one made and I am sure they will do a much better job than me.

Does anyone live in the Salt Lake City area? Would you like a free game gripper? I need someone to let me test it out. I orderd a phone but I'm not sure it will be here soon enough.

Thanks
Hyrum
Hi and welcome to the Forum! Nice to have a direct contact with GameGripper people.

One question: are you planning to have holes for headphone jack and charger on the pad? Those would probably be essential.

Posts: 1,427 | Thanked: 2,077 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Sydney
Hi Hyrum, I've PM'ed you about the possibility of testing out your gamegripper for the N900. =)

We are trying to incorporate that! It would have cost too much to have them come out of the mold like that but we hope to be able to cut the holes so that if you want a hole there you can just pop the plug out.

Originally Posted by OVK View Post
Hi and welcome to the Forum! Nice to have a direct contact with GameGripper people.

One question: are you planning to have holes for headphone jack and charger on the pad? Those would probably be essential.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gamegripper For This Useful Post:
Posts: 559 | Thanked: 1,017 times | Joined on May 2008 @ Finland
Originally Posted by gamegripper View Post
We are trying to incorporate that! It would have cost too much to have them come out of the mold like that but we hope to be able to cut the holes so that if you want a hole there you can just pop the plug out.
Good to hear that! I will definately buy one after these news.

When can we order......................................... tired of waiting. :-)

Wow, this threads taken off!

Great to see we've got an N900 model almost ready now, and that GameGripper are posting too, I'll be ordering as soon as its ready! No more awkwardly playing games!

Tags
gaming, get_a_grip