Hi,

I know this is a quite old things to mention, but...

- why can't nokia provide a calendar-application with functional todo-synchronisation? all todos without a due-date get today as due - so they don't show up tomorrow and I have to manually move them; PLEASE fix this - it has been not working for years, but this doesn't mean nobody wants it And when you are at it anyways, please add category-sync.

- when I use the calendar-application I have to be very patient... I have some birthday-reminders set up as appointments and an alarm a day before. Guess when it shows up in the calendar-application... yes, on the day _before_; on the day with the alarm - not the day when the appointment really is. This seems to happen with "all day"-events, not sure if it happens with appointments set on a specific time; if you must, show them on both days...

I don't get why these flaws don't get removed. So many things are wonderful about the N900. But the basics still have these (I guess) simple to fix errors...

Thanks

Posts: 79 | Thanked: 42 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ London
Hi Miwalter,

I wholeheartedly agree, it's unbelievable how features that we have come to tkae for granted aimply don't work properly on the N900.

Your first problem and some of the other quirks you describe sound like bugs so should probably go into bugzilla: https://bugs.maemo.org/

As for any enhancement request, such as "category sync", they should go into the Calendar brainstorm (you'll probably need to describe it a bit more extensively).

Logging these things in the most appropriate place is the only chance - no matter how small - we have of getting Nokia to take notice and maybe address any of these...

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I will give it a try, without any real hope of someone listening