another video about the Stylus, keyboard, virtual keyboard and few other things
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYrSv2pA95o&feature=sub

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NvyUs For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by NvyUs View Post
another video about the Stylus, keyboard, virtual keyboard and few other things
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYrSv2pA95o&feature=sub
Argh... "step 4" again...

Posts: 121 | Thanked: 172 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ sofia, bulgaria
some twitter tips from eldar. maybe he talks about rumored linux based os of samsung?

Have a short meeting for look on some upcoming models from Korea, impressed. N900 and next generation of Maemo will be in trouble in 2011

Posts: 2,041 | Thanked: 1,066 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Houston
Originally Posted by chilko View Post
some twitter tips from eldar. maybe he talks about rumored linux based os of samsung?
Not really scared. After all nokia has been developing maemo since last 5 years...

in one of the videos I found on www.maemotalk.com , Peter mentioned there are other Maemo devices coming... Question is: will they be running Maemo 5 or they will wait for Maemo 6 (withQT) to release the next devices?

Will be Maemo 6 with QT ready in 6 months? Because Symbian^4 with QT will be released next year...

Posts: 179 | Thanked: 1,679 times | Joined on Nov 2008 @ Helsinki
Maybe, I should ask for a raise and more responsibility @Nokia, but, damn that's not how the world works. But you will see of me in the future...

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Peter@Maemo Marketing For This Useful Post:
Posts: 109 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ Caribbean
Originally Posted by Peter@Maemo Marketing View Post
Maybe, I should ask for a raise and more responsibility @Nokia, but, damn that's not how the world works. But you will see of me in the future...
As a consumer, I don't understand Nokia's marketing strategy . However, I thought your approach and answers were the best I've seen yet from all of the very informal "interviews" that are being broadcast to the world via YouTube. I guess I should be thankful that Nokia at least allows their Maemo guys to speak somewhat openly.
Also, thank you for plugging in and keeping an eye on us here in the user community.
PS: As a side note, don't any of you blogger/journalists have a small mixer and a couple of mics??

Posts: 5 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Vilnius
the main idea is that future Maemo 6 devices seem to be backward compatible with Maemo 5 devices (at least when it comes to games) if you believe Juha-Pekka Sipponen