Active Topics

Posts: 932 | Thanked: 278 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Kentucky
I normally go to bed between 12 and 1am and wakeup @ 5:30. But ever since this little guy (N900) arived, I find myself not being able to sleep till sometime 3am checking sites and playing on the phone and still have wakeup at 5:30. Anybody else noticed a change in there sleep pattern after receiving their N900?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to x61 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,091 | Thanked: 323 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ ~
Originally Posted by x61 View Post
I normally go to bed between 12 and 1am and wakeup @ 5:30. But ever since this little guy (N900) arived, I find myself not being able to sleep till sometime 3am checking sites and playing on the phone and still have wakeup at 5:30. Anybody else noticed a change in there sleep pattern after receiving their N900?
Indeed the N900 changes sleep patterns. It must be some kind of transmitter which emits signals to the brain which in turn make you pick up the N900

----------------
Now playing: Tool - 10.000 Days (Wings Pt 2)

The Following User Says Thank You to ToJa92 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 311 | Thanked: 180 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ London
Haha I fully agree Since i can now take my PC to bed I find it harder to sleep! Even if there's no internet, I find myself just flicking through my Desktop and admiring the way it works. Damn you n900, damn you :P

deffo, i play with it too much but just like any new toy you will get bored lol (i hope )

Absolutely! But i find it harder to get out of bed in the morning since i can just reach over and grab my n900 to check all my rss feeds and news stories instead of walking over to my computer.

Hahaha! Im glad im not the only one being kept from sleeping by the n900. And ive had it for over 3 months now. Nokia should have a "Warning: Highly Addictive!" sign on the box.

I used to watch TV before going to bed, after 15 minutes my brain stopped working and I fell asleep very easy. now it keeps getting impulses so falling in sleep gets more difficult.

The Following User Says Thank You to RDJEHV For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Well i'm completely different to your problem. I couldn't sleep during my preorder period while keep myself awake every night until 3am refreshing maemo.org page and amazon. I can't sleep and just keep on searching about N900. My sleep patern was completely destroyed, but until my N900 arrived! I was able to sleep while holding it at night lol. I have never wanting something this bad in my life.

Posts: 932 | Thanked: 278 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Kentucky
Well, the funny thing is there was a time I told myself, "No way you should let this piece of thing disturb your sleep so I decided to leave the device in the dinning room while I go to bed. Well I suddenly began having a dream that someone robed me of my phone so I wokeup. Searched the night stand and it was not there. Then I realized it was in the living room so I HAD to go get from there and guess what I started playing with it again at about 1:30am. This is sick.

The Following User Says Thank You to x61 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 562 | Thanked: 123 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Daly City
same here.. i usually use my laptop to check my emails facebook and etc before i go to bed.... then after i turned off my laptop.. i can't still go to sleep.. because my n900 is by my side.. and every minute it keeps me to check my facebook wall, my yahoo friends... and it keeps me to check maemo website... then what happened is i fell asleep too late.. and bad thing is i need to go to school in the morning and I always feel sleepy at school... should i blame n900 or my self? lmao... =D