Active Topics

Poll: Did you order a Jolla tablet?
Poll Options
Did you order a Jolla tablet?

Closed Thread
Yup, no communcation works.

Best thing Samsung ever did (actually, the only good thing): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWnunavN4bQ

Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
One thing that could indicate that we are quite far off is that there is absolutely no info, video or image lately ... It will be interesting to see how Jolla is going for release. Some kind of event or just ship it someday.

Do you think there will be some kind of event or simply a knock on the door one day..?

Yep, this is a count up. I'm aiming for 200 buyers! Vote now and you might get a tablet in May
As others have said, the best companies keep their cards close to their vest. But I have been privy to some information. A little secret and please promise to not tell anyone... Indeed Jolla has worked very hard to keep this information out of the hands of the public. What they have shown so far is just a ruse to keep competitors off balance. Are you ready... They are going to release a disc tablet! Not only that. The first one hundred new buyers will get a free Jolla 2 disc phone prototype with it! Again, this is only for your information. do not share it with anyone. Pinky promise!

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Jolla is working on the delivery schedule right now. Info is imminent. Prepare for impact!

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 423 | Thanked: 478 times | Joined on Sep 2014 @ Netherlands
How do you know they're working on the schedule, Dave?

Awesome. Where is it actually delivered from?

You know, I haven't been this excited since I was last this excited!

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by vistaus View Post
How do you know they're working on the schedule, Dave?
Jolla:

"First of all thanks for your support! We’re just working on finalizing the Tablet delivery schedule and will be sharing an update about that as soon as possible. Stay tuned!."

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

End of July dave

That is quite a showstopper for me

I do not own a tablet and this Winter I decided to buy one ... and as Jolla started its campaign I though: ok, delivery in May, thats fine with me as I "need" it most during summer. But now

Posts: 1,195 | Thanked: 2,708 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Hanoi
"New shipping target: end of July 2015

We aim to start shipping the Jolla Tablet before the end of July 2015 in the order of the Indiegogo contributions. Actual delivery times may vary depending on your region. "

Time to recycle the Jolla phone spreadsheet with order sequence numbers already

Closed Thread

Tags
moral hazard, paypal refund