Posts: 609 | Thanked: 232 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ the end of my rope
Don't have time to hunt for a link, but give them a call.

The Following User Says Thank You to lm2 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
Originally Posted by egs View Post
It sounds like the Boost plan is similar to Virgin Mobile (which I current have/use). I can't seem to find the $10 or $20 every 90 day amount posted anywhere on their site. Anyone have a link?
Go to the Boost Mobile "Pay as You Go Cell Phone Service Plan" page, scroll down to the "how does the pay as you go plan work?" section, and tap "maintaining your account":

Originally Posted by maintaining your account
Add money to your account whenever you need to cover your calls and any extras used. Recharge at least once every 90 days to keep your account active (after 90 days any credit balance will expire). Once you hit a zero credit balance, you have 60 days to add money and keep your service active and account open.
Go to the Boost Mobile FAQ, locate the "learn how to reboost" section, tap the "learn more" button:

Originally Posted by What is the minimum and maximum amount I can add at a time?
The minimum amount you can add to your Boost Mobile® account at any given time is $10 and the maximum is $100. When you see 'Re-Boost® for as low as $10' at a retailer, you can instantly add between $10 and $99 to your account at the register.

Note: When using Re-Boost® Cards specifically, the minimum amount you can add is $20 and the maximum is $50 (cards come in $20, $30 and $50 denominations).

The Following User Says Thank You to sjgadsby For This Useful Post:
Good question. You'll want to keep the same number, as that is the only way to keep the $54 on the account already. But the number is pretty cool. Area code is 617 (boston). Here's a number with the same structure as the number you'd buy:

617-775-5516

So it's 61-777-555-16. I think it's a cool number, anyway.

Bidding stops Wednesday at 10am Eastern.

Originally Posted by JayOnThaBeat View Post
Hey, 2 questions.

1) what's the area code on this bad boy?

2) what time tomorrow morning is the bidding officially over? (I wanna make sure I can sneak a bid in last second ala eBay )

Posts: 1,028 | Thanked: 578 times | Joined on Mar 2009 @ Chicago
nice
8-)

///edit

so i guess we're both sox fans

The Following User Says Thank You to JayOnThaBeat For This Useful Post:
I too have a Motorola i605, and it does work! This is what I posted on the HowardForums last year: "I was on vacation for two weeks earlier this year, and managed to get connected with the help of a Nextel phone and a Boost account. I answered company emails and surfed the net every day."

The Following User Says Thank You to ch88xy For This Useful Post:
I didn't mention that I have it set up so that you can get free internet using just the phone's wap browser. No tablet needed. Works quite well to make a quick check of your gmail, although using skweezer plus Tear is the best way to make use of the slower connection speeds.

Bidding ends at 10am. Top bid so far is $45.50.

Actually I downloaded Opera Mini and used it to surf the net. For instructions visit HowardsForums.

Yes, but without a computer-to-phone cable, using the phone's stock browser is the only option.

I'll bid $46! (plus shipping)

PM me your Paypal id and I send the payment.

$50 plus shipping