Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 127 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Nottingham
Originally Posted by IsaacDFP View Post
. Why would you develop and write something for a platform that will inevitably get replaced every year and become eventually obsolete?
QT4.6 means it would be compatible with lots of future devices so that isn't a reason for not developing. Perhaps it is already being developed but these things take time.

Posts: 604 | Thanked: 108 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Phoenix, WA
Pleeeeaase help us google maps!!! My dad recently got an e71, and I love playing with the google maps on his phone. Im so used to it from my n96, I wish we could have a google maps app on our n900s. It would be such a waste of a powerful device without a google maps app...

Please, I would Love Google maps for my online traveling and plans, i Loved It on my N96 aswell. I also loved, the Nokia Maps on my N96 20x better than Ovi maps. Ovi maps should'nt even have an offline mode it woun't even give you a route in off line mode its completely not useful

Posts: 218 | Thanked: 59 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ spain
Voted.

Hope is the last thing to lose.

Posts: 63 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Thessaloniki Greece
Here what I want to do. I want to go to London for a trip. I have made a google map (named London Trip) and set some places I want to visit. I would like to have this places in a map of london in my N900 to use them offline and without GPS. I just want a map on my N900 with the places I checked in the google map. Can I do sth? Can I use an app in N900 with a london map and download the google map places there? Thanks in advance

have you guys tried TouchSearch? it has google maps on it, but im not sure if that's what everyone here is looking for. it works fine for me. it even shows traffic. it also has an option for latitude and buzz, but i havent tried those out.

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...ht=touchsearch

The Following User Says Thank You to flash For This Useful Post:

Tags
google maps, port